DESCRIPTIONA portable, noninvasive 3D ultrasound instrument that quickly and accurately measures urinary bladder volume and the diameter of the abdominal aorta
NeuralHarmonics™ technology (from "neural network harmonics"), found exclusively in BladderScan® BVI 9000 series instruments, accelerates speed and sharpens accuracy in important measures of bladder function.
AortaScan™ Mode employs patented VMODE® technology to measure the diameter of the abdominal aorta using noninvasive ultrasound.
The BladderScan® BVI 9600 is quick and easy to use. When the user releases the scan button, within seconds, the BVI 9600 measures ultrasonic reflections in multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional image. Based on this image, the BVI 9600 calculates and displays bladder volume or the diameter of the abdominal aorta (AortaScan™ mode). No sonographer is required.
BladderScan® BVI 9600 measurement information can be printed via an onboard printer or transmitted to your office or facility computer for viewing, printing or archiving using HIPAA-compliant ScanPoint® technology.
FORUMSView All (4)
a year ago
|3rd party support|
Can someone provide a vendor for 3rd party support of the Verathon BVI 9600, to perform the annual PM? Reply
5 years ago
|BVI 9600 bladder scan reading 0|
When performing the Bladder scan, I am always getting a reading of 0. This happens even when scanning a full bladder. What could be the issue?Reply
6 years ago
|How to do the calibration without a service contract?|
We purchased all the calibration tools needed to do the calibrations on our system. We were informed that we have to pay 500 dollars a year to run thr yearly calibration. We don't have to send it off to anyone but the software is preventing it because it is not being paid. Does anyone know of a work around. I cant beleive that we own the calibration tools but can't do it because of a yearly 500.00 dollar charge.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bladder Scanner Companies
- Bladder Volume Mode measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR)
- AortaScan™ Mode measures the diameter of the abdominal aorta to help physicians identify the presence of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA)
- Precision aiming ability via console or probe
- Distinct bladder volume scan modes for men and women
- Voice annotation for exams to ensure valuable patient/exam data is retained
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement procedures
- View and save exams easily, creating EMRs for your patients
- Calibration and software upgrades may be performed online
- Provides a measurement of the abdominal aortic diameter using noninvasive ultrasound to help physicians identify the presence of abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Designed to provide a quick, easy to use tool for measuring the diameter of the abdominal aorta without a sonographer
Bladder volume range: 0 to 999 ml
Aortic diameter range: 3 to 12.4 cm