DESCRIPTIONSets the standard in mobile fluoroscopy and innovative X-ray imaging technology
The OEC 9800 Plus is a mobile imaging system that combines real-time 1k x 1k imaging resolution with a rotating anode X-ray tube and high powered 15 kW generator. This combination helps users see the details they need to see, even in very challenging imaging environments. The OEC 9800 Plus sets the standard for mobile imaging systems by providing image capture, recording and management capabilities comparable to the latest fixed-room fluoroscopic imaging systems at a significantly reduced cost.
FORUMSView All (64)
2 months ago
After replacing the 3 v battery for Bios and set up bios. Got system up but getting touch screen failure. Check all connections seems .OKReply
6 months ago
|AD Channel 8 Fail|
Hi, Just wondering about "AD Channel 8 fail" error that occurs on bootup. I've done some digging and found that it is sensing a possible voltage in the HV tank on bootup. Has anyone found a solution?Reply
7 months ago
|Not saving images or patients on saved exams|
I have a 9800 plus c arm that is not saving any images or patients to the saved exams. If a doctor wants an image he immediately has to copy (print) the image and scan to PACS when done. When I press on the Customize button on the workstation and go under the Security tab. There is a Patient Health Information Delete All button. But when I press that none of the studies get errased. I do not know any other ways of deleting the patients or even if this will correct the issue. So help??Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile C-Arm Companies
- Total redesign of current mobile C-arm equipment featuring 1K x 1K imaging resolution
- 1K x 1K imaging resolution creates an expanded, more powerful platform.
- Intuitive touch screen control offers simple system operation so it's easy to use by users of all levels of experience.
- AutoTrak (TM) feature automatically tracks the subject anatomy anywhere within the imaging field for true point-and-shoot ease of use.
- Low X-ray dose with high quality images
- Backlit C-arm control panel to see in darkened operating rooms
- Operator control panel on both sides of C-arm chassis conveniently located for operator use.
- Triple the generator power.
- Lightweight for ease in steering and maneuvering.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.3 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
The OEC 9800 Plus is available with a 9 or 12 Image Intensifier and Standard or Super C configurations.
- ESP Platform Standard features with a 1k x 1k 16 bit image processor.
- PM Care Platform Standard ESP features plus Real-time DSA and 8 FPS dynamic digital disk.
- Vascular Platform Upgrade to 15 fps, real-time subtraction, road mapping, peak opacification and variable landmarking.