DESCRIPTIONSets the standard in mobile fluoroscopy and innovative X-ray imaging technology
The OEC 9800 Plus is a mobile imaging system that combines real-time 1k x 1k imaging resolution with a rotating anode X-ray tube and high powered 15 kW generator. This combination helps users see the details they need to see, even in very challenging imaging environments. The OEC 9800 Plus sets the standard for mobile imaging systems by providing image capture, recording and management capabilities comparable to the latest fixed-room fluoroscopic imaging systems at a significantly reduced cost.
FORUMSView All (58)
10 days ago
|Fluor Function PCB problems|
Hello friends. I am having problems with an oec9800 machine. The begining was the Fluoro Function Board that stuck the boot up process remainig only squares in the display of C.Arm. When ia replece this board with another one of different machine it work fine. I purchase a new board but this one still stuck the boot process. Even the workstation is unable to finish loading sofware. I cant connect via RUT because the generator dont finish the boot process. I tryed to erase flash but it didnt work. Somebody can help me? I work with this Carms since 2002 but with the models 9000, 9400 and 9600. Thanks !Reply
2 months ago
|Tube Rotor will not stop turning unless the batteries are unplugged|
Hello my fellow Engineers, I have a 9800 Plus c-arm that has a rotor that constantly spins and the only way to stop it is by unplugging the batteries or disconcerting the tube connector. Please help! I've replaced the batteries and xray tube already. Reply
3 months ago
|Tube is hot even on idle|
Hello I have a c-arm that even if it's left on for hours without being used the tube is still hot not scorching hot but hot enough to be concerned. It eventually overheats during operation. The cooling fan is working. Any ideas please?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Total redesign of current mobile C-arm equipment featuring 1K x 1K imaging resolution
- 1K x 1K imaging resolution creates an expanded, more powerful platform.
- Intuitive touch screen control offers simple system operation so it's easy to use by users of all levels of experience.
- AutoTrak (TM) feature automatically tracks the subject anatomy anywhere within the imaging field for true point-and-shoot ease of use.
- Low X-ray dose with high quality images
- Backlit C-arm control panel to see in darkened operating rooms
- Operator control panel on both sides of C-arm chassis conveniently located for operator use.
- Triple the generator power.
- Lightweight for ease in steering and maneuvering.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.3 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
The OEC 9800 Plus is available with a 9 or 12 Image Intensifier and Standard or Super C configurations.
- ESP Platform Standard features with a 1k x 1k 16 bit image processor.
- PM Care Platform Standard ESP features plus Real-time DSA and 8 FPS dynamic digital disk.
- Vascular Platform Upgrade to 15 fps, real-time subtraction, road mapping, peak opacification and variable landmarking.