DESCRIPTIONSets the standard in mobile fluoroscopy and innovative X-ray imaging technology
The OEC 9800 Plus is a mobile imaging system that combines real-time 1k x 1k imaging resolution with a rotating anode X-ray tube and high powered 15 kW generator. This combination helps users see the details they need to see, even in very challenging imaging environments. The OEC 9800 Plus sets the standard for mobile imaging systems by providing image capture, recording and management capabilities comparable to the latest fixed-room fluoroscopic imaging systems at a significantly reduced cost.
FORUMSView All (56)
14 days ago
|Tube is hot even on idle|
Hello I have a c-arm that even if it's left on for hours without being used the tube is still hot not scorching hot but hot enough to be concerned. It eventually overheats during operation. The cooling fan is working. Any ideas please?Reply
a month ago
When attempting to boot up the OEC9800 a voltage error came up. The tower could be moved up and down but you could not expose with the button or pedal.Reply
2 months ago
|Hard disk |
I have a problem with 9800 plus, that loading stops at the 5th arrow. After checking the pc in the monitor stand. i found that the hard disk drive can't boot. I think its a deficit hard disk. Any ideas or help please? Thanks in advance Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Total redesign of current mobile C-arm equipment featuring 1K x 1K imaging resolution
- 1K x 1K imaging resolution creates an expanded, more powerful platform.
- Intuitive touch screen control offers simple system operation so it's easy to use by users of all levels of experience.
- AutoTrak (TM) feature automatically tracks the subject anatomy anywhere within the imaging field for true point-and-shoot ease of use.
- Low X-ray dose with high quality images
- Backlit C-arm control panel to see in darkened operating rooms
- Operator control panel on both sides of C-arm chassis conveniently located for operator use.
- Triple the generator power.
- Lightweight for ease in steering and maneuvering.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.3 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
The OEC 9800 Plus is available with a 9 or 12 Image Intensifier and Standard or Super C configurations.
- ESP Platform Standard features with a 1k x 1k 16 bit image processor.
- PM Care Platform Standard ESP features plus Real-time DSA and 8 FPS dynamic digital disk.
- Vascular Platform Upgrade to 15 fps, real-time subtraction, road mapping, peak opacification and variable landmarking.