Analyzer Measurement & Simulator
This lightweight & portable electrical safety analyzer offers an accurate and fast solution for meeting international and local safety standards including IEC/EN 62353, AAMI/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 61010, NFPA-99, AS/NZ 3551.
Enjoy complete freedom to move around, without the need for mains voltage, thanks to the new battery powered test capability. Using standard AA batteries, tests can be carried out for insulation, earth/ground bond testing, and touch or point-to-point leakage current testing.
Additional 50V DC and 100V DC insulation tests, to complement the 250V DC and 500V DC tests, make the 288+ conform to growing manufacturer's requirements for testing 24V DC and 48V DC operated devices such as operating tables, lights and mobile X-rays. The smallest and most flexible electrical safety analyzer on the market with battery powered earth/ground bond, insulation and leakage testing.
FORUMSView All (4)
a year ago
|Rigel Medical 288+|
Rigel Medical 288+Reply
6 years ago
I'd like to get the service manual of 288.
7 years ago
|Electrical Safety Analyzer - Rigel 288|
The Rigel 288 has become the most recognised electrical safety analyzer on the market today. Its unique design, patented earthbond technology and use of internal memory make the Rigel 288 a truly valuable tool for every biomedical test professional.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Compact and lightweight design
- Full compliance to international and local safety standards IEC/EN 62353, AAMI/IEC/EN
- 60601-1, IEC 61010, NFPA-99 and AS/NZ 3551
- Battery powered earth/ground bond, insulation and leakage testing
- Additional 50V and 100V DC insulation tests for low voltage equipment
- Accurate high current, low energy earth bond testing
|Analyzer/Simulator Type||Electrical Safety|
- Test to IEC/EN 62353, AAMI/IEC/EN 60601-1 & more
- Built-in electronic data storage
- Flexible user-definable test routines
- Battery-powered leakage, insulation & earth/ground bond tests
- 50/100/250/500V DC insulation testing
- Automatic secondary verification ensures the correct result first time
- Small & compact with direct printing via Bluetooth connectivity
- Available in a wide range of power configurations
- Compatible with Med-eBase for simple asset management