DESCRIPTIONThe Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device.
The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 ECG / EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch monochrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
FORUMSView All (11)
20 days ago
|EKG Roller Bushing|
Hello, i've got an 8300 and i was just wondering if there is supposed to be a bushing or anything that holds the roller in place in the paper door, mine does not and it doesn't print as clearly as it should. problem is, i can't find anything online to even see what it would look like if there is supposed to be one. thanks for taking the time to reply.Reply
a month ago
|Need Paper Door|
I need a paper door PN# 10-00492-01S. Mfg no longer support. If you know where I can get one please let me know. Horacebhunter@bellsouth.netReply
2 years ago
|Out of paper Message - Does not print|
The paper door broke, and they were purchased directly for the second time from Mortara. First time, door was replaced and worked fine. However, the unit says out of paper when trying to print. Tried re initializing it to factory defaults with no success. Tried original paper and it gives the same message. Technical Support says the Queque calibration is fine as 108 and does not seem a problem with the printer head or sensor but "spacing" Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- ECG Device stores 50 ECGs
- Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Standard with wired Ethernet and compatible with wireless 802.11.
- Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
- Option to use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor