DESCRIPTIONThe Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device.
The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 ECG / EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch monochrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
FORUMSView All (12)
6 months ago
|out of paper message|
I replaced plastic hook/clip[, machine is up and running but when try to print report its saying out of paper but we just loaded full try of papers.. any idea what i can do next Reply
8 months ago
|EKG Roller Bushing|
Hello, i've got an 8300 and i was just wondering if there is supposed to be a bushing or anything that holds the roller in place in the paper door, mine does not and it doesn't print as clearly as it should. problem is, i can't find anything online to even see what it would look like if there is supposed to be one. thanks for taking the time to reply.Reply
9 months ago
|Need Paper Door|
I need a paper door PN# 10-00492-01S. Mfg no longer support. If you know where I can get one please let me know. Horacebhunter@bellsouth.netReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies
- ECG Device stores 50 ECGs
- Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Standard with wired Ethernet and compatible with wireless 802.11.
- Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
- Option to use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor