DESCRIPTIONThe Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device.
The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 ECG / EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch monochrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
FORUMSView All (14)
2 years ago
|Burdick 8300 no home screen|
everything works except the home screen..tried factory reset and all menu's are present ...just wont show ecg or home screen...it will print properlyReply
-MyMD Personal Family Care
3 years ago
|trouble with machine turning on|
I would like the user manual pleaseReply
4 years ago
|out of paper message|
I replaced plastic hook/clip[, machine is up and running but when try to print report its saying out of paper but we just loaded full try of papers.. any idea what i can do next Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies
- ECG Device stores 50 ECGs
- Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Standard with wired Ethernet and compatible with wireless 802.11.
- Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
- Option to use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor