BeneHeart D6, a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor, meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide.
The compact, durable, and ergonomic design of D6 makes it suitable for emergency use. Proven technologies ensure a robust unit, ready to be used in different environments. With different operation modes (manual defibrillation, AED, pacer, and monitoring mode) you are in control of any situation.
FORUMSView All (5)
a year ago
Hi, Can anyone assist me with the service code? will highly appreciate itReply
a year ago
|1 need service manual for beneheart d6|
i need service manual for beneheart d6Reply
-WAP MEDICAL SUPPLIES
2 years ago
|Requesting for quote|
KINDLY QUOTE ME ON ABOVE NAMEReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Defibrillator Companies
- 4-in-1 design including: monitoring, Manual Defib, AED, and Pacer
- All necessary optional Vital Sign monitoring functions integrated, making it convenient for emergency use without the additional need for a separate patient monitor
- Large and vivid display with 4 waveforms to ensure easy viewing of ECG and vital signs
- Compact design: easy to carry and easy to operate
- Defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion and AED with Biphasic technology
- Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success
- Powerful power capacity with batteries to support continuous long time monitoring and shocks during transport without external power supply.
- Powerful data storage, no worries about losing information.
|Defibrillator Type||External, Automated (AED)|