DESCRIPTIONExcellent insight with advanced biplane neuro X-ray system
Philips Allura Xper FD20/20 biplane neuro X-ray system offers excellent insight for challenging diagnostic examinations and neurovascular interventions. It features two large flat detectors with Philips’ 2k imaging and advanced interventional tools to give you a clear view of vessel morphology. The support you need to be more confident of making the right decisions.
Biplane neuro X-ray system offers enhanced guidance support
Dynamic 3D roadmap and XperGuide give you Live 3D guidance capabilities that provide excellent clinical insight and enhanced navigation for tortuous vasculature. XperCT provides CT-like imaging in the neuro suite that enables clinicians to assess soft tissue, bone structure and other body structures before, during or after an interventional procedure. All controlled tableside on the biplane neuro X-ray system.
Perform neurovascular interventions with complete confidence and control
The biplane neuro X-ray system features two large flat detectors, each with a complete 2k virtually distortion-free imaging chain. It redefines image clarity and captures information at a resolution four times greater than conventional X-ray systems to support confident decision making. Physicians can work swiftly and surely with the intuitive and ergonomically designed Philips Xper User Interface. Philips Xper lets each user personalize their settings for specific neurovascular, vascular and neuro interventions.
FORUMSView All (2)
2 years ago
Hi what does grd stand for in the log files of the Allura xfer fd20? Reply
10 years ago
|Philips Allura Xper FD20/20|
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Cath/Angio Companies
- Biplane neuro X-ray system with two large flat detectors provides full body coverage for vascular applications
- Philips’ complete 2k digital imaging chain provides crisp, virtually distortion-free visualization of small details and objects for neurovascular interventions
- Integrated 3D solution for a biplane neuro X-ray system allows “real-time” 3D reconstructions
- Unique Live 3D guidance tools provide extra insight into vascular and neurovascular morphology
- Instant recall and viewing of CT, MR and previous X-ray cases in angio suite