Skytron's 6700B series general purpose table provides added features to its predecessor the 6600. 1,200 lb. lift & 1,000 lb. articulate capacity. Optional infrared (IR) remote wireless control, 210 degree table top rotation, auto beach chair position, removable back and leg sections, battery power and more. Bariatric general surgery.
FORUMSView All (2)
11 years ago
HAND CONTROL WILL NOT OPERATE THE TABLE, THE MANUEL CONTROL WILL. DOES THE CONTROL NEED POWER TO CHECK CONTINUITY
11 years ago
|Hand control not working|
No function work when using the hand control. The battery charging indicator doesn't work. Circuit breaker don't lid. Input voltage is OK. Hand control works on other table. Override switches work on AC and DC power.
What could it be? I'm thinking the relay box.
Also looking for service manual. Thank you.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Surgical Table Companies
- General Purpose/Bariatric Surgical Table
- Optional Infrared (IR) Remote Wireless Control
- 1,200 lb. lift & 1000 lb. articulate capacity
- 210º Top Rotation
- Auto Beach Chair Position
- 44" max./23" min. table height
- Power kidney bridge
- Removable back & leg sections
- Optional Carbon Fiber back/leg sections
- Durable one-touch, backlit pendant control
- Battery power
|Patient Weight Capacity||1000 lbs|