Exceptionally compact, lightweight, and designed for the way you work, the 504DX series offers advanced DOX™ pulse oximetry and heart rate monitoring, plus the reliability and ease of use that have put Criticare monitors in a class by themselves. Ergonomic design and intuitive operations. Unique DOX™ digital SpO2 technology improves performance, even under the most challenging clinical conditions. Full-featured audible and visual alarms ensure accurate extended, unattended monitoring. The optional fully-integrated, internal printer produces high quality hard copies of graphic trends, tabular trends, and sleep summary reports. Sleep summary reports can be used to detect sleep apnea and requires no additional software. For additional analysis, the 504DX series is compatible with Profox* Oximetry sleep study software.
FORUMSView All (7)
5 years ago
request manual for 504dxReply
5 years ago
|anyone have the software for this monitor?|
Hi guys! Does anyone have the software for doing service on these monitors? My computer died and am looking for a copy. PN 97082A003 thanks mrstanReply
8 years ago
|Criticare 504-US blinks once when turned on.|
I have a criticare 504-us that came with no power supply, after checking it, also battery was DOA. Changed battery and started to work fine, but still had to purchase original power supply #902. After that i tried again a few weeks later with the power supply but now it show sthat is connected(led indicating AC power) but when pushing power button, screen only flashes a second then shut down. And after relying only in battery power, it does not even work. I suspect it may be the ERG inverter LPS05-2-1, the TIP32 SILICON PNP SWITCHING TRANSISTOR or something else at the power supply. All capacitors seems fine, diodes and zener diodes look good, also measured them all.
If you have service manual and/or advice, i'll appreciate it.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Pulse Oximeter Companies
- Advanced DOX™ SpO2 and Heart Rate monitoring—from routine, periodic spot-check measurements—to extended, continuous monitoring.
- With just one compact, lightweight, portable monitor, accommodate all of your patients—from neonate to adult.
- Unique DOX™ digital SpO2 technology for improved pulse recognition and artifact rejection.
- Audible and visual alarms provide instant notification.
- Optional printer, with user-definable report formats, enables accurate documentation of SpO2 and heart rate—short term or overnight—for graphic, tabular, and sleep summary reports.
- 24-hour internal memory supports Profox* Oximetry sleep study software.
- Built-in, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery ensures uninterrupted operation throughout patient transport or during power failure.
|Pulse Rate Range||20-300 BPM|