DESCRIPTIONA high-throughput benchtop system that enhances your in-house immunoassay test capability.
The ADVIA Centaur CP System is an immunoassay test instrument for mid-volume labs. Its broad menu lets users both expand and consolidate – by bringing a wide range of assays to one workstation, eliminating redundant systems. The ADVIA Centaur CP System is easy to operate, increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct chemiluminescence technology.
FORUMSView All (8)
7 years ago
|In search of Centaur XP Parts List|
I am in need of a parts list for the XP, more specifically which parts it has that differs from the Centaur Classic. Any help will be much appreciated!Reply
7 years ago
|Looking for information on interference of lithium heparin for tests on Centaur and Vista|
Interested in knowing if lithium heparin interferes with the following tests:
FETO, C2729, CEA, CORT, PTHI, PROG
Thank you for any assistanceReply
8 years ago
|Advia Centaur CP|
Which are the communication port setting in centaur cp before the new software installation?Reply
- The fast throughput users need with a mid-volume immunoassay system.
- Uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables.
- Supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples.
- Advanced features such auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention.
- Takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator, the same reagents as the ADVIA Centaur XP System.
|Reaction Time||15 min|
Assays on board: 15
Total assay capability: 100