DESCRIPTIONA fully open, random access automated photometric system well suited for product analysis and quality in food and beverage.
The Thermo Scientific Arena 20XT speeds up routine analysis and its automated features guarantee long walk-away times. Continuous access to samples, reagents and cuvettes without interrupting the testing process facilitates laboratory workflow. Wide pre-programmed range of tests can be complemented with the tests needed in each laboratory. The method set-up is simple with easy to navigate, flexible user interface. This easy to use automated system can be used for product analysis and quality control in pharmaceutical, agricultural, biochemical and other industrial processes.
- Capacity of up to 250 tests/hour
- On-board capacity of 84 samples, calibrators and controls, 6 segments with 14 positions per segment
- 35 reagent positions, ability for automatic identification by external bar code reader
- 600 reaction cell positions on-board
- Easy to install
- Needs no external water supply or drainage
- Unique low-volume 12-positioned multicell cuvet technology is cost-effective as the volume of reagent required is low
- Internal quality control systems ensure accurate and precise results
- Selectable measurement temperature from 30 to 50°C, preset to 30, 37 and 50°C
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC|
Fully open, random access photometric analyzer. Programmable tests up to 200.
Samples are placed on sample disk in segments with 14 positions each. Max 6 segments on board.
Continuous loading 35 positions in the cooled reagent disk.
Cuvets: Discrete disposable multicell cuvet with 12 reaction measurement cells in a row. Continuous loading. On board capacity 600 reaction positions.
Automatic sample pre-dilution. Automatic sample dilution of over-range tests with automatic re-run.
Real-time QC with multiple and variable rules. Programmable control interval. Daily and cumulative reports.
Distilled water consumption typically <1L/hr. Available on board.