DESCRIPTIONA compact automated photometric system well suited for product analysis and quality control in food and beverage and in other industrial processes.
The Thermo Scientific Arena 20 photometric analyzer is a fully open, random access photometric analyzer used for product analysis and quality control in such industrial processes as wine, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, agricultural and chemical. It is a fully automated analyzer which helps laboratories to simplify their current processes. Simultaneous measurement of user-definable chemistries speeds up laboratory workloads. With no need for external water connections and drainage requirements, as well as a small footprint, the Arena 20 is easy to install.
- Capacity of up to 200 tests/hour
- On-board capacity of 84 samples, calibrators and controls, 6 segments with 14 positions per segment
- 35 reagent positions, ability for automatic identification by external bar code reader
- 600 reaction cell positions on-board
- Can dispense up to four reagents per test
- Unique low-volume 12-position multicell cuvet technology is cost-effective as the volume of reagent required is low
- Excellent pre and post dilution features further automate the analyzing process
- Use of disposable cuvets guarantees contamination-free and user-safe analysis
- Internal quality control system ensures accurate and precise results
- Graphical user interface is self-guiding, adaptable and clearly laid out
- Results are possible to export outside the system for further calculations and can be archived
- Connectable to information management systems
- Selectable measurement temperature from 30 to 50°C, preset to 30, 37 and 50°C
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC|
Fully open, random access photometric analyzer. Programmable tests up to 200.
Samples are placed on sample disk in segments with 14 positions each. Max 6 segments on board.
Continuous loading 35 positions in the cooled reagent disk.
Discrete disposable multicell cuvet with 12 reaction measurement cells in a row. Continuous loading. On board capacity 600 reaction positions.
Automatic sample pre-dilution. Automatic sample dilution of overrange tests with automatic re-run.
Control Real-time QC with multiple and variable rules. Programmable control interval. Daily and cumulative reports.
Distilled water consumption typically <0.5L/hr. Available on board.