Medical Gas Monitor
The AG-920RA Multi-Gas Module provides you with quick and accurate measurement of anesthesia gases including CO2, N2O, O2, up to two anesthetic agents (automatically selected from Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane) and respiration rate. Quick access windows display 5 waveforms (O2, CO2, N2O and 2 agents) with easy-to-view numerical data color-coded to match each waveform; comprehensive graphic trends of all parameters; a tabular data list that gives you minute-by-minute values of all anesthetic agents, gases and vital signs; and a user-selectable alarm for all parameters. The AG-920RA has been discontinued.
FORUMSView All (3)
6 years ago
|parts for Nihon Kohden AG-920RA|
I am needing a new canister and tubing for machine. Can anyone assist with part numbers for these items?Reply
6 years ago
7 years ago
The statement above "This product is not sold in the U.S by the manufacturer" is either not true or we were sold a restricted device. We have purchased from NK and still use the AG-920RA module for our Surgery site.
If it should not have been sold in the US then I would appreciate the info.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Automatic identification of five anesthetic agents
- Simultaneous display of inspired and expired concentrations of 2 anesthetic agents
- Displays inspired and expired O2, CO2, and N2O
- 45 second warm-up
- Automatic adult and neonatal sampling rates
- Automatic self zero calibration
- All controls and information display is provided on one monitor with user-friendly touchscreen operation
- Quick access anesthesia windows provide the following information:[5 waveforms (O2, CO2, N2O, and 2 agents) with large, easy-to-view numerical data color coded to match each waveform
- Comprehensive graphical trends of all parameters
- Tabular data list shows minute-by-minute values of all anesthetic agents, gases and vital signs
- User-selectable alarms for all parameters