The 740™ Ventilator supports pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions. It is designed for ease of use and low cost of ownership.
FORUMSView All (4)
3 years ago
|Check valve test Test failed|
Hello friends. I am performing the est test of the device (ventilator 740) which has a Check valve test error Test failed. please guide me.Reply
4 years ago
Service Manual Reply
4 years ago
Looking for the 740 users manual to downlaodReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies
- Exceptional value in a ventilator that is easy to use and service.
- Ideal for metropolitan hospitals and remote medical facilities.
- Equipped with a high performance gas delivery system and combined with frictionless piston and flow triggering, the ventilator can respond to a patient's breathing efforts without the need for a compressed air source.
- Can be mounted on a cart or shelf, giving hospital units maximum flexibility for use.
- Optional communications panel allows the 740 Ventilator to interface with a number of external devices, including a standalone remote alarm, nurse call systems, and central station and hospital information system networks, such as the Clinivision® Clinical Information System.
- Speaking Valve Mode allows you to ventilate patients on speaking valve while monitoring delivered volumes.
- Comes with "current" and "proposed" lights to indicate those settings in effect and which displayed mode, breath type and settings the ventilator proposes.