ARCHITECT c8000 can be integrated with the ARCHITECT i2000SR to consolidate complex workloads of clinical chemistry and immunoassay testing on to one efficient platform.
FORUMSView All (2)
7 years ago
What vendors are there for cotinine test on the Abbott Architect ci8200?Reply
7 years ago
1) introduction for the mechine?
2) principle for the mechine?
3) calibration for the mechine?
4) quality control for the mechine (frequency, how many level?, purpose)?
5) maintenance for the mechine (daily,weekly and monthly)?
6) LJ chart rules for the mechine?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Architect ci8200 from Abbott Diagnostics is an integrated system consolidating clinical chemistry assay and immunoassays on one platform
- Throughput of up to 1,200 clinical chemistry and 200 immunoassay tests per hour enhances workflow
- One operator interface for both chemistry and immunoassay testing reduces staff training and delivers one combined report
- One LIS interface reduces connectivity costs
- Large onboard reagent capacity of 25 immunoassays and 68 chemistries reduces operator intervention and minimizes sample splitting
- Robotic Sample Handler (RSH) maximizes analytical productivity with “real time” STAT, automated rerun, and reflex testing capabilities
- Sample loading of up to 367 samples via priority (35), routine (300), and carousel (32) areas provides continuous sample access
- Calibrator and quality control materials can be run via the RSH or sample carousel, providing additional loading flexibility
- Clot detection utilizing pressure differential technology ensures accurate sampling
- Minimal sample carryover of less than 0.1 ppm increases confidence in results
- Multiple reagent kit and cartridge sizes allow customization and minimize reagent waste
- 2-D barcoded reagents provide data on lot numbers, calibration curves, and expiration dates for automatic tracking
- Extensive calibration and reagent stability reduce reagent usage and operator hands-on time
- ci-Series 5-position carrier and tray processes multiple sample types, calibration, and quality control material to reduce sample sorting
- Intuitive indicator lights assist the operator in assessing sample status at a glance
- Large onboard consumable and buffer supplies provide 5-hour walkaway time
|Throughput||1200 samples/hr clinical chemistry and 200 immunoassay tests per hour|