DESCRIPTIONThe 760™ Ventilator
The 760™ Ventilator provides sophisticated, affordable respiratory care in the ICU. In addition to the ease of use, low cost of ownership and ventilatory capabilities of the 740™ Ventilator, the 760™ Ventilator features pressure control to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions.
FORUMSView All (4)
6 years ago
Hi, when we start our puritan bennett 760, the error message appears 'abnormal start"? Do you have a solution? RegardsReply
8 years ago
|puritan bennet 760 and 840 ventilator help me |
9 years ago
Looking for a service manual with part numbers so i can track down oxygen solinoid and PSOL solinoid any help would be kind thanksReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies
- Exceptional value in a ventilator that is easy to use and service.
- Ideal for metropolitan hospitals and remote medical facilities.
- Equipped with a high performance gas delivery system, combined with frictionless air piston and flow triggering, allows the ventilator to respond to a patient's breathing efforts without the need for a compressed air source.
- Sophisticated system that delivers mandatory breaths in both volume control ventilation and pressure control ventilation to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions.
- Can be mounted on a cart or shelf, giving hospital units maximum flexibility for use.
- Optional communications panel allows the 760 Ventilator to interface with a number of external devices, including a standalone remote alarm, nurse call systems, and central station and hospital information system networks, such as the Clinivision® Clinical Information System.
- Speaking Valve Mode allows you to ventilate patients on speaking valve while monitoring delivered volumes.
- Comes with "current" and "proposed" lights to indicate those settings in effect and which displayed mode, breath type and settings the ventilator proposes.