DESCRIPTIONProvides high throughput random access technology in an innovative bench top format.
The Elan ATAC 8000 chemistry analyzer is designed for small clinical laboratories to handle multiple analytical tasks and being a bench-top model, it has the advantage of high throughput random access technology and can conduct about 40 analyses. With this laboratory equipment you can carry out tests on Albumin, GPT (ALT), Alkaline Phosphatase, Cholesterol, Calcium, Bilirubin (Direct and Total) and Glucose accurately and efficiently. This analyzer has the capability of performing 475 tests per hour and the equipment can be operated in three modes such as continuous random access, batch testing, and stat. The refrigerated reagent tray can store about forty ATAC-PAK reagents and has a maximum of 6000 test capacity.
FORUMSView All (6)
4 days ago
buen dia quisiera reemplazar las mangueras de mi equipo las cuales por el tiempo de uso ya estan deterioradas provocando fugas de agua en la jeringas gracias.! si hay un kit de mantenimiento que tenga esas mangueras necesito comprarlo alguien sabe donde lo puedo conseguir? Reply
5 months ago
|Elan Diagnostics - ATAC 8000 software instalation|
Hello, will someone have the installation program for the Elan Atac 8000 or targa 3000 analyzer that can provide me? Reply
6 years ago
|Does ATAC8000 has an interface to send results to a host?|
This equipmente manage a host transfer information?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Companies
- Refrigerated Reagent Tray - The ATAC 8000 holds 40 individual ATAC-PAK reagents for a maximum of a 6,000 test capacity, providing over 12 hours of walk-away operation. On board refrigeration assures reagent stability and continuous inventory monitoring enables the operator to know the number of tests remaining in each PAK.
- Integrated ISE Module - The integrated ISE Module utilizes a proprietary, solid state, electrode design for Na, K, Cl, and CO2. No filling or pre-treatment required solution, only on demand test results as requested.
- High Capacity Sample Chamber - 70 positions are available for disposable micro sample cups, standard vacutainer tubes, standards, controls, and STAT samples. Cuvette Assembly:25 cuvettes are precision matched for accuracy and reproducibility. Positioned in a peltier regulated housing, the glass cuvettes are cleaned and reused automatically.
- On-Board Diluent - There is no need for a separate water system. The ATAC 8000 is independent of the laboratory's water supply and has an onboard diluent tank for easy filling. An optional 20 liter carboy is available for high volume users.
- Sample Probe Module - The unique tapered design and automatic washing eliminates sample carryover. The reagents are pre-heated to 37C as they are delivered through the probe providing optimal reagent temperature and consistent measurements for improved performance.