DESCRIPTIONThe flagship product in Covidien's line of critical care ventilators.
The Puritan Bennett® 840™Ventilator System is the flagship product in Covidien's line of critical care ventilators. It is responsive to patients and offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients.
FORUMSView All (41)
3 months ago
|Compressor not working|
PB840 Compressor is not working.Reply
4 months ago
Im getting a GUI timeout error message.Reply
5 months ago
Good Day! Hoping someone can help us with our problem. We have 2 units of PB840 and they're not working anymore. Unfortunately, we don't have a BioMed. Can someone please help us how to troubleshoot the ventilator. It appears "Ventilator inoperative". What does it mean? How to fix it? Thank you!Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies
- Technological Sophistication With its high-performance pneumatics, dual-microprocessor electronics and DualView™ touchscreens.
- Upgradeable The 840 Ventilator can be upgraded and customized with various software options to meet your clinical needs, today and in the future.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) that improves comfort for patients and performance for clinicians. Designed for use on patients with a stable respiratory drive.
- Seamless Communications The 840 Ventilator supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems. It provides seamless electronic data transfer into a patient's medical record. When used with Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software, the package provides clinicians the opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine.
- Low Cost of Ownership The 840 Ventilator is designed with rugged and reliable components. Its modular design provides easy serviceability.
- Best-in-class Service Puritan Bennett offers one of the most comprehensive field service programs in the ventilator industry. Our Customer Service Engineers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our ventilator customers.