This durable and dependable medical treadmill keeps pace with your cardiac rehabilitation needs. Quinton treadmills have been the industrys gold standard for more than three decades and are among the best selling in the world.
FORUMSView All (5)
2 years ago
|Treadmill on will not start, code E203|
What is cause for code.Reply
4 years ago
|max speed limitation|
the Quinton MedTrack CR60 has a max speed of 7.2 mph other similar machine like the Quinton MedTrack SR60 has a 12mph max speed does anyone know how to increase the max speed on the Quinton MedTrack CR60 ? Many thanksReply
5 years ago
Could I please download the equivalent of the 'owner's manual' for this treadmill? ours is about 11 years old. Thank you!Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- TripleFlex with two levels of shock-absorbing mounts and a flexible frame to provide ideal cushioning for walkers and runners.
- Two full speed ranges: 0.6 to 7.2 mph (0.9–11.5 km/h) or 1 to 12 mph (1.6–19.3 km/h).
- Easy-to-use control panel designed specifically for cardiac rehabilitation centers; includes METs, calorie counts, pre-set time limits, and top speed.
- Cool-down cycle to gradually reduce speed and lower the grade to zero.
- High torque for accurate speed control (patients enjoy a natural walking/running sensation with no lag when the foot strikes the belt – even at lower speeds).
- Ultradrive digitally-controlled AC-drive system for greater performance, improved accuracy, and increased reliability.
- Slow, gentle start and gradually increased speed features for patient safety and confidence.
- Warranty: 13-Month parts and labor.
- TripleFlex shock absorption provides ideal cushioning for walkers and runners up to 400 lbs (181 kg).
- The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at the slowest speeds and the heaviest weights.
- The control panel is easy to use, and the Ultradrive is quiet and provides a nice, slow start.
- The CR60 medical treadmill provides two full speed ranges: 0.6 to 7.2 mph (0.9–11.5 km/h) or 1 to 12 mph (1.6–19.3 km/h).
- The machine has very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- We provide excellent technical support and service, including a 13-month parts and labor warranty, direct service networks, and annual maintenance programs. International service is provided by factory-trained dealers.