Sysmex SF-3000 is an economical and highly capable hematology analyzer developed by Sysmex Corporations capable of giving 23-parameter hematology results including WBC 5-part differential that is essential for rapid and effective patient diagnosis and therapeutic monitoring. With its wide range of functions and capabilities, this apparatus performs quality services under all circumstances, without errors. The color LCD displays the results of the assays on 23 parameters, two scatter grams and two histograms. These results can be printed on the printer as well. And it does approx. 80 samples per hour.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Hematology Analyzer Companies
- Bar coding facility for enhanced efficiency
- Auto sampler for processing large number of samples
- Individual and Statistical QC
- Customizable system settings
- Abnormal value flagging system