The Sysmex CA-560 System is a compact, fully automated in vitro diagnostic instrument capable of analyzing up to 5 coagulation parameters, simultaneously. In addition, it offers a number of functions including preferential processing of STAT samples and a built-in quality control function. Moreover, it allows analyzed data to be displayed or printed with reaction curves, thus making it possible to obtain highly reliable results.
The Sysmex® CA-500 Series is compact, fully-automated systems featuring immunologic*, coagulation and chromogenic measurements in true random access. These five-parameter coagulation analyzers are designed primarily for use in low-volume laboratories or as a backup instrument to larger Sysmex® instruments.
FORUMSView All (1)
-Eduardo Mc Grath
8 years ago
|Vacuum Pump Error and Sampling Error Position|
We have plenty all version instruments with serial number AXXX for the models CA560 with SW version 00-17. In the most of the case I do the clean procedure of the Nozzle, clean and lubricate the mechanicals parts special the Z movement. Change the parts is not the solution (PCB, cable and Nozzle) for resolve this matter. So I need to know is something regarding up-dates of the instruments.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Clotting and chromogenic detection allow for customizable testing
- On-board quality control (QC) package provides reliable patient results
- Scalable menu designed for low-volume labs
- Ease-of-use and low maintenance allow for economical testing
- No cuvette waste facilitates efficient processing
- Random access allows for independent operation
- Bi-directional interface eliminates transcriptional errors
- Minimal consumables required with little operational waste