DESCRIPTIONLS7700 HD Compatible Light Source
Introducing the HD compatible 300-watt Xenon Light Source from ConMed Linvatec. This stand alone, user-friendly light source provides optimal light output so even the most challenging surgical cases are adequately illuminated.
FORUMSView All (5)
2 months ago
|Reset lamp timer|
How do you reset the timer for the conmed linvatec Ls 7700 lamp, i just changed the lamp for a brand new one but cannot reset the timer so it doesnt workReply
5 years ago
How do I reset the timer for the LS7701??Reply
6 years ago
|Conmed LS7700 lamp replacement|
I use Lightsource LS7700 ,but now it show "replace lamp" I check lamp price is expensive.
Please help me for solution this problem
Can reset timer on lamp?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- OLED window display with multi-function read out
- HD Camera control connection allows surgeon to safely turn bulb stand-by on/off via the remote camera head button
- HD Camera communication link allows light output to automatically adjust to optimal light intensity when using the IM4000 HD Camera
- Universal light guide receptacle that accommodates both long and short light guide adapters
- Auto bulb-saver feature designed to extend useful life of bulb when light source is not in use
- Easy access bulb replacement
- Locking feature to keep light guide securely in place
- Compatible with the ConMed Integrated Systems’ O.R. Nurse’s Assistant® control system