DESCRIPTIONEmergency and Transport Ventilation
Step up your performance and increase your monitoring and ventilation capabilities with a wide range of modern ventilation essentials, compact, rugged design and simple, intuitive operation for all your transport and emergency ventilation needs.
FORUMSView All (2)
8 months ago
I'm looking for the service manual for Drager Oxylog 2000 plus, the one on your page is for the 2000 which is differentReply
2 years ago
|Service manual |
Hi, could anyone please help me with service manual for Oxylog 2000 I looked everywhere=Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies
- Built for demanding situations - In the field and in emergency situations, reliability, rugged design and simple operation are vital factors for success. The Dräger Oxylog® 2000 plus was designed to provide the caregiver with powerful and flexible ventilation capabilities under the most demanding conditions.
- Intuitive user interface - The large display gives you clear and highly visible information on clinical values, airway pressure and parameter settings, allowing rapid evaluation of the patients condition during hectic situations. Intuitive controls enable operation within seconds after starting the device.
- Standardised equipment - The Oxylog® 2000 plus uses the same standardised reusable and disposable hoses as the Oxylog® 3000, letting you simplify your inventory and workflow.
- Ventilation essentials at your fingertips - The Oxylog® 2000 plus gives you not only a selection of volume-controlled modes but also offers support modes for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. Pressure Support and Non-Invasive Ventilation are available, enabling support for patients with insufficient breathing and to help prevent intubation at the earliest stage possible.
- Rugged, compact and highly portable - Easy to carry and simple to mount, the Oxylog® 2000 plus was specifically designed to be taken nearly anywhere. Built from extremely durable, high-impact materials, the unit can stand up to even the most challenging environments. The internal battery provides up to 4 hours of autonomous transport capability.