The Canon CXDI-50C portable, lightweight Digital Radiography system provides high quality, filmless image capture for a broad range of radiographic applications, including trauma, ICU, and bedside exams. Featuring proprietary, advanced Canon LANMIT (Large Area New-MIS Sensor and TFT) detector technology, the Canon CXDI-50C Digital Radiography system delivers high-quality diagnostic images efficiently with minimal x-ray exposure to patients, making it ideal for pediatric and orthopedic use.The versatile CXDI-50C can upgrade your existing radiographic suite or can be retrofit to an upright stand, universal stand, or imaging table.The CXDI-50C can also be retrofit to certain portable radiographic units.
FORUMSView All (5)
5 months ago
error code F040800017, additional info: portable cassette. I have a question, how to disable connection through wifi or ip address to server?Reply
a year ago
|Pacs connection |
Hello everyone I have cxdi 50c system to get Digital Xray, Couple questions. Does anyone know If I can send xray studies directly to my laptop just connecting the ethernet cable?. I want to delete some studies, but the system requests me a password, I dont have it, Is there a unversal password to perform that task? RegardaReply
2 years ago
|Password for service or admin|
Please let me know if you know a password that will let me adjust settings on a canon cxdi 50G
I am also looking for a user guide for the Canon Software. I have multiple links to the panel user guide, which is essentially useless.
I am having difficulty getting the Canon to Sync with a Universal 325 Univac generator. the generator gives only one output. Any help with this interface would be appreciated it. feel free to call my cell at 205.908.3738
Thanks in advance.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Large Imaging Area in a Compact, Portable Design
- LANMIX MLT(S) Image Processing Images
- Enhanced Productivity and Program Imaging Mode
- Canon’s LANMIT® Technology
- Seamless Network Integration
- The large 14 inch x 17 inch imaging area is provided by a detector that is just under an inch thick (0.9 inches) and weighs only 10.6 pounds
- An on-screen preview image is available just 3-5 seconds after exposure.
- Image processing utilizes the multiple frequencies within the image data to emphasize edges and display appropriate dynamic range
- CXDI-50C Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Flat Panel Sensor
- The system complies with IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) standards for interoperability to ensure easy, effective integration with the hospital network.