Enables an automatic extension of linearity in case of out-of-range
samples. Samples are automatically flagged, re-sampled, then
diluted to obtain results using the extended linearity feature.
FORUMSView All (2)
3 years ago
|abx pentra xl 80-codebarre|
hi Which code is used by abx pentra xl 80 to ask host to send information about the patient after codeabrre is readed on the tube and how to actvate this on the instrument ? Best regardsReply
10 years ago
|HORIBA Medical Pentra XL80 Movie|
HORIBA Medical's ABX Pentra XL 80 hematology analyzer video presentation.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- MDSS*: Microsampling and perfect homogenization of samples and reagents
- Methods of measurement: Cytochemistry, photometry, impedance, optical and flow cytometry (LMNE matrix).
- HSS*: Focused flow cytometry and sequential measurement (impedance and optical)
- Automatic sample re-run : Selective and programmable (parameters alarms, dilution, delta check)
- End-over-end mixing (360°) of tubes: reference method (smooth and efficient)
- Liquid valves (no pinch valves): Reliability and increased precision
- No compressor (stepper motor): Reliability, less maintenance and noise
- Ideal for "hot lab" working
- Integrated Workstation with Color Touch Screen
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.