DESCRIPTIONThe DU-530 is a simple but great spectrometer that comes with various built-in programs that are easy to use.
The DU-530 is a simple but great spectrometer that comes with various built-in programs that are easy to use. This system uses a single cell module that that uses a wide variety of cell holders such as, the 1cm standard, 16mm test tube, 5cm and 10cm rectangular and a 50µl microcell.
FORUMSView All (3)
10 months ago
|service manual BECKMAN DU520|
I need the service manual of beckman du 520 thank's anisReply
4 years ago
I am selecting a microcuvette for my Beckman DU 530. I'm guessing there is a standard dimension for the beam of light at the cuvette. Does anyone know what this is? Reply
7 years ago
|Beckman DU530 Problems|
I have a Beckman DU530 that has given me a variety of problems. I have been able to solve most of them, but now I'm stuck without a service manual. Does anyone have a DU500 Series Service Manual for this unit? If so, I'd appreciate your help!
- Completely modular UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Easy sample handling and operation (no manual required)
- Fixed wavelength or scanning mode
- Complete and Integrated System for Routine Applications
- Generic Standard Features Single Cell Module which supports a variety of cell holders
- Graphical Liquid Crystal Display Keyboard
- Alphanumeric Soft-pad 100 User Programs Methods and Data Storage
Cell module: 1 cm
Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm
Spectral Slit Width: < 4.2 nm
Photometric Repeatability: ± 0.1 nm
Programs for Methods: 100 user data store
Interface: Serial RS-232/Parallel port