DESCRIPTION5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
FORUMSView All (3)
a year ago
|How to change filter|
Directions for cleaning filter
Equipment: Drive devilbiss oxygen concentrator 5 InogenReply
a year ago
|DeVilbiss 505DS oxygen concentrator error|
I have an old, formerly reliable 505DS that I stumped by. It turns on and runs for 10 seconds and then shuts off with a "short cycle" error (the two bottom diagnostic LEDs ON). I have taken apart the valve assembly to check for debris, etc. Along the way, I tried running it with the purge solenoid disconnected and it remains running and the oxygen sensor does NOT show "low oxygen"! Reconnect the purge solenoid and seconds later, it shuts down. If anyone has seen anything like this in any of the 500 series concentrators, please let me know! Thanks!
Equipment: DeVilbiss - 5 Liter Oxygen ConcentratorReply
10 years ago
|Devilbiss oxygen concentrater|
I have a Devilbiss oxygen concentrater is running but it keeps on alarming for service eventhough you change the filters what could be other problems with it.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)