The first mobile C-arm to use Full View FD technology and the Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL dose reduction.
FORUMSView All (3)
4 days ago
|Service Manual PM checklist|
Anyone have a service manual and PM checklist for this system? Reply
3 years ago
Hello I'll be glad to get the operator's manual please, English and/or French, thank you ! DaveReply
6 years ago
|Interesting in Purchasing this Product|
I would like to know more about this product. As our hospital is looking forward to purchasing a bundle of orthopedic equipment.
Is this product we shall consider? Thanks. Comparing to its relevant product, does it have any advantages or disadvantages?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Full View FD: Outstanding image quality and up to 25% more coverage2 even during image rotation
- Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL dose reduction: High-quality images at very low dose
- Power: One of the most powerful 25 kW1 mobile C-arms, to see and do more
- Ease of use: Full table-side control and single-touch positioning1 for effortless operability
- Vascular workflow: Fully integrated vascular support, featuring unique live graphical overlay