Power, performance and a personalized system for workflow needs.
The ACUSON P50 ultrasound system is designed to work smart in any environment. It features excellent image quality across a range of cardiovascular diagnostic applications.
FORUMSView All (1)
10 years ago
|flat vedio cable|
i have a problem with the acuson P50 ultrasound system that it did not display the transducer image(fov)after diagnostic i found that the problem is in the video falt cable that connect labtop with the transducer fireing module can any one help me in replacing it or repair it it have 2 pins not connectedReply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Fully featured, stylish and weighing less than 12 pounds, the ACUSON P50 system can easily be moved to where it is needed — among exam rooms, satellite clinics, mobile imaging sites and operating rooms. Full notebook functionality.
- The ACUSON P50 system runs as a Microsoft Windows application on an Apple MacBook Pro notebook computer platform. Slide out the control panel to perform ultrasound exams, process images, and generate reports. Excellent imaging.
- The ACUSON P50 system offers excellent tissue differentiation, high spatial and temporal resolution as well as color and Doppler sensitivity. This makes it ideal for clinical situations and applications where space limitations, mobility, and quick access to scans are critical.
- Designed to enhance user workflow, and promote efficiency and diagnostic confidence, the ACUSON P50 platform is a win-win for busy health care providers, significantly raising the bar on portable ultrasound.
|Doppler Modes||Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW)|
|Image Display||15 in Color Flat Panel|
- M-mode/Anatomical M-mode
- Power Doppler mode
- DTI Doppler Tissue Imaging capability
- SieClear multi-view spatial compounding
- SieVision speckle reduction technology
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging (8F or 10F ACUSON AcuNav ultrasound catheter)
- ECG trace in all modes
- Triplex mode available on all imaging transducers
- Selectable split screen display formats in 2D, 2D/color and 2D/zoom
- Flexible stress echo exams