DESCRIPTIONIntraoperative biplane transducer
World's First Surgical Biplane Transducer
- For intraoperative liver, pancreas and stomach scanning.
- Simultaneous biplane imaging.
- Needle guide locking mechanism prevents accidental needle advancement.
- Ablation, biopsy and drainage management.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Transducer Companies
- Provides a longitudinal and cross-sectional view. * Improves orientation and navigation. * Assists in precision aiming.
|Frequency Range||5 to 10 MHz|
Focal range:5 – 95 mm
Frame rate(max.): 60 Hz
Contact surface:9 x 33.2 mm
Weight (approx.):60 g
Scanning modes:B, M, Doppler, BCFM, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Contrast Imaging*
Disinfection:Immersion STERIS SYSTEM 1*,
STERIS SYSTEM 1E,
STERRAD 50, 100S and 200,
NX and 100NX systems