The BCI FingerPrint is a Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter is designed specifically for overnight sleep screenings, combines the quality and versatility you need with the convenience users want. A Pulse Strength Bar helps assure signal quality of the sensor site. The 6-second press-and-hold off feature helps prevent accidental shutoff. The pictorial Users Guide makes overnight sleep screenings easy...in the clinic...or at home.
FORUMSView All (1)
8 years ago
|Error Msg "TRN"|
does anyone have a list of error codes for a Fingerprint SPO2 device?
I'm getting a display message that reads "trn".
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Pulse Oximeter Companies
- Integrated printer provides immediate hard-copy documentation of Desaturation Summary Report.
- Easy-to-use, 2-key operation.
- 3-mode versatility: spot checking, data collection, and data transfer.
- Display disappears during data collection, conserving power and reducing patient distractions.
- Download an entire 8-hour study to a PC using commercially available software in a matter of minutes.
- View desaturation and heart rate data via optional PC data management software.
- Economically download and print 2 full overnight sleep screens on one set of 4 “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Genuine BCI® reusable and disposable sensors available.
|Pulse Rate Range||30-254 BPM|
|Operating Life||24 sec no printing|