DESCRIPTIONThe Aestiva 7900 is a balance of advanced ventilation and exceptional capabilities, delivering a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The Aestiva with the 7900 SmartVent* provides sophisticated ventilation capabilities that support the needs of a broad patient range. Aestiva's open architecture allows you to use your current monitors and data management systems, or an integrated anesthesia system with GE CARESCAPE* Monitors and Centricity Perioperative Anesthesia* information management systems.
FORUMSView All (2)
a year ago
Need a manual
Equipment: aestiva 300 7900Reply
9 years ago
I was wondering what it takes to make the 7900 or the Aestiva 5 MRI compatible? I was hoping to save money by being able to turn one of our existing Aestiva's into an MRI anesthesia machine.Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Anesthesia Gas Machine Companies
- The Aestiva* breathing circuit is integrated, which helps protect the components from damage and disconnection.
- Smart sensors and switches link communication between the breathing circuit and the
- SmartVent* ventilator.
- Get close to your patient with monitors that are easily viewed and controls that are conveniently located, whether you are sitting or standing.
- Aestiva’s open architecture means it can fit easily with your existing equipment, monitors and accessories included.
- Enhanced Workflow Aestiva offers a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy and workflow through:
- Low planned maintenance requirements and durable components to improve uptime.
- An effective system for the practice of low-flow anesthesia, helping to minimize agent consumption to help save on anesthetic agent costs.
|Gases||Air, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide, Oxygen|