DESCRIPTIONA combined multi-measurement module and transport monitor,
Philips IntelliVue X2 is a combined multi-measurement module and transport monitor, ingeniously lightening the load when it comes to patient transport. At just 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs), it’s small enough to go virtually anywhere and powerful enough to go virtually everywhere. It’s a rugged transport monitor that’s also a measurement module, offering continuity of patient data and transport across all levels of patient monitoring.
The IntelliVue X2 is small in size and big in capability. Unplug and go in a single step, helping to reduce error and improve patient care. Gain greater clarity through exclusive integrated Clinical Decision Support features that help make it easier to focus on the patient at every point.
FORUMSView All (5)
7 months ago
Can anyone recommend a company to repair NBP pumps for Philips MP/MX/X2 patient monitors; or FM 20/30/40/50 fetal monitors?Reply
9 months ago
|Preventive maintenance management|
Recommended scheduling strategy for X2Reply
2 years ago
- One of the lightest, smallest and rugged critical care transport monitors available
- An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends
- Crisp, colorful touchscreen with 3.5” display with seamless electronic recording
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors
- Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
- Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use
- The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension23 provides additional battery run time of up to six34 hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2 measurement with additional invasive blood pressure and temperature measurement.