DESCRIPTIONHelp ensure proper cardiac registration between PET and CT acquisitions with Attenuation Correction Quality Control.
The Attenuation Correction Quality Control (ACQC) application allows users to efficiently align PET and CT acquisitions for proper cardiac registration. ACQC makes it easy because the software keeps track of how much the images should be shifted, and automatically inputs the data into the reconstruction. ACQC can help improve their productivity because users can use the same CT attenuation correction for both rest and stress PET acquisitions.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All PET/CT Scanner Companies
- Ensure proper cardiac registration
- Visually match acquisition alignment
- Track and input amount of shifting required for alignment
- Correct imaging mismatches without repeating the Cine protocol
- Automatically re-process registration and reconstruction