GE Healthcare’s OEC C-arm has the power, usability and I.Q. to meet the most demanding surgical imaging situations.
FORUMSView All (106)
8 days ago
|Patient birthday year disappearing|
I got called out to a research lab at a hospital we service for a 9900 Elite with software version 184.108.40.206. I know, super old. When they enter any birthdate in the patient info 01/01/2021-present the year disappears. I've tested it on a unit we have at the office with the same software and it's the same way. Is there any way to change this other than perhaps a newer software version and which would you recommend since it's so old and I don't want to introduce even more issues if I can avoid it.Reply
9 days ago
|Orbital movement squealing|
Hello, I have two c-arms that squeal/howl when moving the orbital track. I have tried cleaning off the bearings and spraying some cleaning solution into the brake/clutch assembly to try to loosen up and remove any lint built up on the assemblies. It helped reduce squealing in one direction but not the other. Are there any tricks to cleaning the brake/clutch assembly to get this to stop? Is my only option taking the track off and replacing the brake/clutch assembly?Reply
5 months ago
|Utility Suite software|
Hello everyone, i'm looking for the Utility Suite software level 3, i have an OEC 9900 that i need to restore the backup of calibration, but when i try to restore it, it says that the file is unknown, if someone can send it to me, i'm grateful.
Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 EliteReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile C-Arm Companies
GE OEC 9900 SmartView
- 55 degree C-arm over-scan with Super C 15kW and rotating anode X-ray tube for penetration
- Motorized C movements and remote user interface MTS for motion subtraction
- Imaging LCD flat panel monitors with articulating arm for ergonomics
- 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.6 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
|Image Display||18 in Dual Monitor|
- Image intensifier sizes
- X-ray tube heat capacity
- 1.6 MHU
- Pulsed fluoroscopy
- 15 pps, 30 pps
- Spatial resolution -- fluoro 1,000 x 1,000 16bit
GE OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm With Continual High Level Fluoroscopy
GE is a trusted brand that has saturated the medical equipment market. They produce intuitive, well-working medical equipment. C-arms are large pieces of imaging equipment that take captures of inside the body.