GE Healthcare’s OEC C-arm has the power, usability and I.Q. to meet the most demanding surgical imaging situations.
FORUMSView All (103)
2 months ago
|Need to know the root password|
Which is the root password for this unit. My HD chashed and the machine ask for it for maintenance.
Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 EliteReply
4 months ago
|Annotations for images you save |
Is there a way to change the COLOR on the MARKER that is placed on images you save and send to your PACS system. The PACS system @ my hospital (AGFA) has a very light yellow that comes across and I was curious what color others have &I think this makes my image look bad, that is&.if you can even see it. Reply
7 months ago
|missing arrows in boot 16-17&20|
I'm missing arrows in boot 16-17&20 & have Precharge voltage errorReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile C-Arm Companies
GE OEC 9900 SmartView
- 55 degree C-arm over-scan with Super C 15kW and rotating anode X-ray tube for penetration
- Motorized C movements and remote user interface MTS for motion subtraction
- Imaging LCD flat panel monitors with articulating arm for ergonomics
- 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.6 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
|Image Display||18 in Dual Monitor|
- Image intensifier sizes
- X-ray tube heat capacity
- 1.6 MHU
- Pulsed fluoroscopy
- 15 pps, 30 pps
- Spatial resolution -- fluoro 1,000 x 1,000 16bit