GE Healthcare’s OEC C-arm has the power, usability and I.Q. to meet the most demanding surgical imaging situations.
FORUMSView All (91)
5 months ago
|Service Manual for the WISP|
I need some info on the WISP module on the 9900 Elite C-Arm. Could you please if available send me the service manual concerning the WISP. ThanksReply
6 months ago
|DVI output for external video source|
Is there an internal setting that needs to be set for the DVI output to provide a live video signal? when I connected that was no live signal from the system.Reply
6 months ago
Poor resolution using normal mode, mag 1 and mag 2 perfect resolution. Has anyone experienced this problem before?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile C-Arm Companies
GE OEC 9900 SmartView
- 55 degree C-arm over-scan with Super C 15kW and rotating anode X-ray tube for penetration
- Motorized C movements and remote user interface MTS for motion subtraction
- Imaging LCD flat panel monitors with articulating arm for ergonomics
- 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity.
|Image Display||18 in Dual Monitor|
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.6 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
- Image intensifier sizes
- X-ray tube heat capacity
- 1.6 MHU
- Pulsed fluoroscopy
- 15 pps, 30 pps
- Spatial resolution -- fluoro 1,000 x 1,000 16bit