GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 Elite
Manufactured by GE Healthcare
DESCRIPTIONSimple. Certain. Precise.
GE Healthcare’s OEC C-arm has the power, usability and I.Q. to meet the most demanding surgical imaging situations.
- 55 degree C-arm over-scan with Super C 15kW and rotating anode X-ray tube for penetration
- Motorized C movements and remote user interface MTS for motion subtraction
- Imaging LCD flat panel monitors with articulating arm for ergonomics
FORUMSView All (61)
3 days ago
|"X ray Overtime " fault message|
What is usually the issue with this message on an exposure?Reply
9 days ago
When Trying to adjust the time on the system, get message "Invalid input signal". I plugged system into the network and tried again after a reboot still the same message. Any ideas why system might give this error? Next move on my part is going to be to change the battery on the Mother Board, after that reload software??Reply
15 days ago
|Collimator/Iris/Filament cal. error|
Hello, I have an OEC 9900 that when booted up I get 3 messages on the C-arm. Collimator cal. error, Iris cal. error, and Filament cal. error. I can ok out of messages by hitting any button and can produce images. I did notice that my collimator iris buttons are reversed. I dont have documentation for this unit. I do however have RUT software and unable to connect with serial. I connected with crossover cable and could connect but nothing populates for generator. If i try to run calibrations I get an error message. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ThanksReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
CONTINUING EDUCATIONView All
RSTI: OEC 9900 C-Arm
Mon May 07 2018
This course is designed to provide the advanced service professional with the skills and knowledge to maintain the OEC 9900 at the highest state of readiness.
- 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room.
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity.
|Image Display||18 in Dual Monitor|
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.6 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
Image intensifier sizes 9
X-ray tube heat capacity 1.6 MHU
Pulsed fluoroscopy15 pps, 30 pps
Spatial resolution -- fluoro1,000 x 1,000 16bit
ntroductions Include a Fluoroscopy Ultrasound All-In-One Unit and New Brivo C-arm for the US
This month, Medical Dealer explores current trends in C-arm equipment.