DESCRIPTIONSimple. Certain. Precise.
GE Healthcare’s OEC C-arm has the power, usability and I.Q. to meet the most demanding surgical imaging situations.
- 55 degree C-arm over-scan with Super C 15kW and rotating anode X-ray tube for penetration
- Motorized C movements and remote user interface MTS for motion subtraction
- Imaging LCD flat panel monitors with articulating arm for ergonomics
FORUMSView All (63)
2 days ago
|Work list Problem|
Populate the work list and intermittently is lost.Reply
3 months ago
3 months ago
|"X ray Overtime " fault message|
What is usually the issue with this message on an exposure?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room.
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity.
|Image Display||18 in Dual Monitor|
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.6 mm Dual focal spots, 0,3mm/0.6mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||15 Kw|
Image intensifier sizes 9
X-ray tube heat capacity 1.6 MHU
Pulsed fluoroscopy15 pps, 30 pps
Spatial resolution -- fluoro1,000 x 1,000 16bit
ntroductions Include a Fluoroscopy Ultrasound All-In-One Unit and New Brivo C-arm for the US
This month, Medical Dealer explores current trends in C-arm equipment.