DESCRIPTIONAespire 7100 is a compact, integrated anaesthesia workstation that does not compromise breathing circuit kinetics.
The Aespire 7100 is a compact, integrated workstation that helps simplify the daily demands of your work environment. With volume ventilation mode as standard, the Aespire 7100 can be enhanced by several software options to help you optimize clinical performance in an economic package.
FORUMSView All (1)
5 years ago
|Pressure Ventilation does not correspond to set values|
Values for volumetric ventilazione are within 25/35 ml of the set values, Requesting 20 mmHg in Pressure Ventilazione mode results in no more than 10 mmHg with corresponding low VE alarm. Carries out 5 successful calibration cycles.Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Anesthesia Gas Machine Companies
- Innovative cable management solutions
- A large work surface and several optional integrated features such as auxiliary O2, suction control and monitoring integration kits
- Enables swift rise/fall of inspired gas concentrations as fresh gas flow concentrations rise/fall.
- Is specifically designed for minimal and low flow anaesthesia due to compact volume.
- Offers full integration to minimize misconnections and disconnections.
- Clinicians will benefit from the familiar ventilator user interface, established technologies, and integrated features, all of which help you save time and work throughout the anaesthesia care process.
- Volume Control ventilation
- Integrated volume and oxygen monitoring
- Electronic PEEP and alarm management
- Pressure Mode
- Pressure waveform
- Tidal volume compensation