As a multipurpose high-end mobile C-arm, ARCADIS Avantic exceeds expectations. It combines a 33 cm (13) II (image intensifier), with the high output of a 20 kW generator, a continuous digital 1K2 imaging chain, and dynamic recording at a maximum frame rate of 30 f/s in DCM (Digital Cine Mode). Virtually all DICOM functions are supported as well.
FORUMSView All (30)
a month ago
Equipment: Siemens - Arcadis AvanticReply
7 months ago
|c arch siemens arcadis avantic |
Hello, i need to know after how many years i have to change the generator tube of arcadis avant c arch from siemens. The machine is from 2008 and the tube was never changed. Its because i want to buy a second hand one and dont know if i should ask those things and not find myself in the position that i need to change the tube after short time of use. thanks a lotReply
9 months ago
|Avantic dose rate adjustement failing|
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can explain why the dose rate is failing after the 3rd test (zoom 1, lower)? It passes the first 2 ok (lower and upper), but just times out when calculating the 3rd (zoom 1, lower). I'm thinking the iris/camera may be the issue; what do you think ? Many thanksReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Comprehensive power through a 20 kW generator meets the needs of virtually all applications.
- Equipped with a dual focus rotating anode tube with a tube housing heat capacity of 2.57 MHU delivering tube currents of up to 250 mA with a minimal pulse width of 7ms. DCM, with up to 30 f/s acquisition and storage rate, sets the stage for advanced vascular and cardiac surgery applications
- The new all-in-one control panel, mounted on a swivel, allows convenient system operation from any side of the C-arm.
- The key functions of ARCADIS Avantic (e.g. operating modes, post-processing tools, electromagnetic brakes) can be controlled with a push of a button.
- An integrated laser light localizer, radiation free collimation and multi-level dose control are only a few of many dose reduction features.
- The detachable grid combined with a high resolution DAP (Dose Area Product) measuring chamber and an integrated copper filter open the path for pediatric surgery, where dose levels are most critical.
|Maximum Focal Spot||0.5 mm|
|X-ray Generator Power Rating||25 Kw|
- Image intensifier sizes
- X-ray tube heat capacity
- 2.5 MHU
- Spatial resolution -- fluoro
- 1.4 - 3.1 lp/mm (depending on zoom)