The Advanced Instruments Model 3300 Micro-Osmometer determines the osmolality of solutions using freezing point depression (FPD). It is ideal for serum, urine or other bodily fluids in clinical applications; and media or formulations in pharmaceutical, biotech or industrial applications.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- 20 ΜL is ideal for applications where the sample quantity is limited.
- Internal diagnostics
- On-board statistical analysis
- Multi-language operation
- Automated calibration
- Hot-Line® Technical Service available 24/7
- Single volume: 20 µL
- Test time: 60 seconds
- Sample capacity: Single sample
- Units of measure: mOsm/kg H2O
- Resolution: 1 mOsm/kg H2O
- Range: 0 - 2000 mOsm/kg H2O
- Communication: DTE RS-232; parallel printer port