DESCRIPTIONAMSCO Century Small Sterilizer V120
The Amsco Century Small Sterilizers are designed for sterilization of materials used in healthcare facilities. They are available in two configurations:
Gravity: designed for sterilization of heat and moisture-stable materials and sterilization of items intended for immediate use. Gravity sterilizers are equipped with gravity and flash cycles.
Prevacuum: designed for fast, efficient sterilization of heat and moisture-stable materials in addition to the same sterilization capabilities as a gravity sterilizer. Prevacuum sterilizers are equipped with prevacuum, gravity, flash, express, leak test and daily air removal test cycles
FORUMSView All (14)
a month ago
|touch screen calibration AMSCO Century|
The touch screen is off and registers more than an inch above where I am pressing. I can not hit the #2 at the to get into the service screen. Any suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks in advance.Reply
10 months ago
Greeting I'm interested in get the service manual of a model : V-120 /STERIS , Steam Sterilizer. If anyone have it it will be greatfull to send it to my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Reply
a year ago
We need to get the Service Manual or the quotation for it.Reply
- Touch-sensitive screen with easy to read character display area
- Ink on paper impact printer
- Help screens for programming and troubleshooting alarm conditions.
- Communication interface compatible with most PC peripheral devices.
- Automatic check of control program and cycle data maintains process integrity.
- Service reprogrammable flash ROM memory.
Vertical Sliding Door
- Hands-free loading and unloading
- Foot Pedal activated door opening and closing
- Non lubricated, steam-activated door seal
Modular Vessel and Piping
- Increased dependability and reduced service times.
- Reduced piping components for increased reliability
- Emergency manual exhaust valve
- Electronic water conservation valve