DESCRIPTIONAMSCO Century Small Sterilizer V120
The Amsco Century Small Sterilizers are designed for sterilization of materials used in healthcare facilities. They are available in two configurations:
Gravity: designed for sterilization of heat and moisture-stable materials and sterilization of items intended for immediate use. Gravity sterilizers are equipped with gravity and flash cycles.
Prevacuum: designed for fast, efficient sterilization of heat and moisture-stable materials in addition to the same sterilization capabilities as a gravity sterilizer. Prevacuum sterilizers are equipped with prevacuum, gravity, flash, express, leak test and daily air removal test cycles
FORUMSView All (17)
24 days ago
|I need a maintenance (service) manual|
I'm interested in get the service manual of a Steris Amsco Century V-120 Steam Sterilizer.Reply
4 months ago
|Service Manual |
Greeting I'm interested in get the service manual of a model : V-120 /STERIS , Steam SterilizerReply
7 months ago
Can I get a list of instruments/equipment that is NOT approved for sterilization in this model?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies
- Touch-sensitive screen with easy to read character display area
- Ink on paper impact printer
- Help screens for programming and troubleshooting alarm conditions.
- Communication interface compatible with most PC peripheral devices.
- Automatic check of control program and cycle data maintains process integrity.
- Service reprogrammable flash ROM memory.
Vertical Sliding Door
- Hands-free loading and unloading
- Foot Pedal activated door opening and closing
- Non lubricated, steam-activated door seal
Modular Vessel and Piping
- Increased dependability and reduced service times.
- Reduced piping components for increased reliability
- Emergency manual exhaust valve
- Electronic water conservation valve