DESCRIPTION300MA X-Ray Machine
Extensively used for routine radio graph and fluoroscopic diagnostic procedures of the chest, extremities, skull skeletal system, respiratory system, obstetric, pelvis, spinal column and gastrointestinal track, we offer a wide range of 300MA X-Ray Machines. Apart from diagnosing various diseases, this type of machine is also used for special investigation including barium, IVP and HSG examinations.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile Radiography Companies
- Digital Display for Line Input Voltage, Supporting user to operate at 220V for accurate results.
- Auto Programmable unit. Indication of Body part on each, With press of a button the kVp, mA and mAs is automatically selected.
- LCD Display for kvp, mA and mAs.
- With Each Body part, Bucky is automatically selected where ever required.
- 24 Auto Programmable buttons for various Body parts And 12 Additional APR buttons for user to store additional values.
- Manual selection of kVp, mA and mAs for Increase/Decrease.
- All APR buttons can be reprogrammed at customer's Place as per requirement.
- Each kVp step of 2kVp, thereby giving better Radiographic results.
- Microprocessor Based Overload Protection for 100% safety.
- Microprocessor Based Electronic Exposure Control for Accurate exposure to the level of Micro Secs.
- Automatic Overload protection with visual & audible indication for longer life of the Tube.
- Automatic cutoff for High Input Voltage.
- mAs… Each Step of 2 mAs, thereby giving much higher Timer combinations.
- Count of Number of Exposures possible.
X-Ray Generator : 60 mA or 100 mA
Power Requirement : 220V AC , 50 Hz , Single Phase
Model : ADONIS AE 60 / 100
Generator Type : Line Frequency ( 2 Pulse Full wave rectified)
KVp Range : 40-100 kVp ( Each step of 2 kVp)
mA Range : 25 mA - 100 mA
mAs Range : 2 -300 mA ( Each step of 2 mAs)
Radiographic Timer : Automatic selection by Microprocessor ( 2 ms to 6 secs)
Tube Type : Stationary Anode Tube