The Zimmer ATS 4000 Tourniquet System doesn’t just stop blood flow; we strive to personalize pressure for the patient by delivering the minimum tourniquet pressure at a specific time, with a specific cuff, for a specific patient limb. It has been found that when applying a lower tourniquet pressure is results in less post-operative pain. Using Personalized Pressure Technology the ATS 4000 can minimize tourniquet pressure and pressure gradients. This helps reduce the risk of nerve-related injuries.
FORUMSView All (8)
4 years ago
What is a good mmHg pressure meter and pressure source to use for pm?Reply
5 years ago
|Does Anyone Know the Part Number to the SPO2 cable on this device?
I'm looking for the part number to this spo2 cable with sensor. I couldn't find it in the manual. Thank you. Reply
7 years ago
Can someone help me with a PM procedure for the ATS 4000Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP): Allows for patient specific pressure which ensures that the minimum pressure is used, reducing the potential for post-operative tourniquet pain or other complications, such as bruising, nerve damage, and swelling.
- Line Occlusion Detection (Acoustic Reflectometry): A kinked pneumatic tube can prevent an inflated cuff from deflating, resulting in unintentional tourniquet pressure. The alarm alerts OR staff that there is an occlusion in the line to the cuff and can prevent postoperative complications.
- Cuff Alert: If OR staff tries to turn off the device and there is still pressure in the cuff, OR staff will be alerted. This ensures that an inflated cuff is not unintentionally left on a patient.
- Automatic IVRA Cuff Lock Out: If both cuffs are inflated, users are warned before deflating the second cuff. This takes the guesswork out of IVRA procedures and potentially deflates both cuffs simultaneously. Additionally, the cuffs will stay inflated in the event of loss of both A/C and back-up battery power to the tourniquet machine.
- Advanced Leak Detection: Monitors the cuff and hoses for minor variations intraoperatively with the intention of reporting potential cuff/hose leaks. The machine will automatically maintain the pressure set point.
- Pre-Op Cuff Test: Checks for cuff leaks prior to use to avoid putting a new cuff on a patient in the middle of a procedure
- Height:13.1 in (33.3 cm)
- Width: 9.3 in (23.6 cm)
- Depth: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- weight: 13.2 lbs (6kg)