The Fabius GS anesthesia system is the latest development in the evolution of anesthesia technology. Designed for routine anesthesia practice, the Fabius GS combines the latest ventilation and gas delivery technologies with an intuitive and familiar user interface.
FORUMSView All (31)
3 months ago
|lost simv mode|
pc & simv mode disable . do you have password to enable these mode thanks Reply
7 months ago
Is there a PM procedure I don't see one in the service manual. Also are there PM kits?Reply
10 months ago
|Compatible Sevoflurane Vaporizers|
Which Sevo vaporizers can be used with this machine? I have an unused Sevo vaporize form a DRE Transport portable anesthesia machine. Can it be used on the Fabius GSReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Anesthesia Gas Machine Companies
- Proven Ventilation Versatility - The electrically driven and electronically controlled Fabius GS E-vent ventilator requires no drive gas. This makes it more flexible and economical to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators by limiting the consumption of expensive medical grade gas to patient use only. Motor-driven hardware and software-controlled functionality also offer virtually unlimited upgradeability. The Fabius GS is suitable for any patient – pediatric to adult -- and provides Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Synchronized Volume Control (SIMV), Pressure Support and Manual/Spontaneous modes. Pressure Support mode facilitates spontaneous breathing by removing the work of breathing due to circuit resistance, improving comfort levels and enhancing quality of patient care.
- Electronic Gas-Flow Measurement - The Fabius GS is the world’s first anesthesia machine with vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators, enabling you to compare gas flows more easily and intuitively. Additionally, the export of fresh gas data to an information system allows monitoring of gas usage and to promote the use of low-flow anesthesia.
- Compact, Convenient Breathing System - The flexible, ergonomic design of the Fabius GS allows for optimal positioning of the semi-closed breathing system (COSY). The COSY can be height- adjusted, pre-assembled on the left or right side of the machine and can be easily removed from the machine for cleaning and sterilization. The COSY not only minimizes set-up and installation time but also substantially reduces the potential for leaks, OR pollution and overall gas consumption. It is simply a smarter and much more ergonomic design.
- Intelligent Cable Management - The Infinity monitoring line offers an outstanding cable management approach: The MultiMed parameter module reduces cable clutter and simplifies patient transfer. Moreover the unique Pick and Go® capabilities of the Infinity patient monitoring system provide continuous monitoring during transport and automatic reconfiguration of site specific parameters with Dräger Medical’s innovative Infinity Docking Stations (IDS).
- Universal Mounting Platform - The Pick and Go concept also provides significant efficiency and quality benefits. Because the monitor moves with the patient, no separate transport monitor is required and you will need fewer monitors throughout the patient care process. The choice of a fixed-mount monitoring solution or the Pick and Go transport concept gives you maximum flexibility to adapt your complete anesthesia solution to today’s evolving requirements.
- ClinicalVisio - Their latest monitoring solutions allow you to choose the high efficiency data-access tools that make the most sense for your viewing needs. The new Infinity Omega solution uses a two-screen system approach so you can see patient monitoring data and clinical data simultaneously. It includes a Delta patient monitor with the Infinity Docking Station and a 17“ touch screen smart display all to help eliminate information access bottlenecks, keep you confidently on top of your entire environment and offer maximum flexibility for your longterm IT needs. With an optional web browser you can access web-based applications as well.
|Inspiratory Flow (max)||75 L/min|
|Vent Modes||VCV, PCV, PSV, SIMV-Volume with PSV, Manual/Spontaneous.|
Power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max.
Operation time with fully charged batteries up to 120 minutes, minimum 45 minutes
Monitoring Continuous monitoring of inspiratory O2 concentration,breathing frequency, tidal volume, minute volume, mean or plateau pressure, peak airway pressure as well as PEEP.In addition, all fresh gas flow information is displayed as
virtual flow tubes.
Ventilator: Piston ventilator with tidal volume corrected for leaks, patient and breathing circuit compliance, and fresh gas flow (by fresh gas decoupling). Vertical piston visible during cycling in window to left of flowmeters. "Fresh gas low" error warns of piston entraining room air (negative pressure threshold -2 to -5 cm of water). There is no "bag/vent" switch, since changing ventilator mode is controlled electronically. It is accurate to very low tidal volumes (range 20-1400 mL). Use pediatric circle system hoses for low VT, and repeat leak/compliance test when changing circuits. Can view measured respiratory parameters or ventilator settings, but not both simultaneously.