DESCRIPTIONThe GE Venue 40 Portable Ultrasound System is designed for ease of use, minimizing exam time, and rendering premium quality images.
With intuitive, pre-configured applications for Anesthesia, MSK, Interventional, and Point of care ultrasound,the GE Venue 40 makes scanning easy for even a novice user. The touch interface makes navigating the user interface a breeze. Since the system has no buttons, no keyboard, and no knobs to complicate the process or slow users down just gel and go.
FORUMSView All (9)
4 days ago
|Diagnostic menu access|
Does anyone know password to access diagnostic menu ?Reply
4 days ago
|diagnostic menu access|
Does anyone know password to access the diagnostic menu ?Reply
a month ago
Does this ultrasound machine require a special stylus to utilize the touch screen? If so, where can I find one? I've tried several regular stylus.
Equipment: GE Healthcare - Venue 40Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
High-resolution images for a high level of confidence
- Needle recognition supports vision in three key areas—needle, anatomy and motion - to help accurately reveal the structure of a needle within anatomy, without distortion.
- Precisely visualize your target and surrounding anatomy – all with defined edges and detail.
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) highlights vascular sensitivity for fine vascularity and low flow.
- PDI quantification for diagnosis and monitoring.
- PDI sensitivity helps verify the presence of blood flow to help detect small vessels, inflammation and disease states in adult and pediatric patients.
- Color and PDI quantification helps measure blood flow within a specific area to assist with diagnosis and monitoring.
Remarkably easy to use – regardless of the application
- Choose from three probes - always connected - for quick access to multiple exams.
- Work quickly with intuitive, pre-configured application settings.
- Perform exams easily with an intuitive touch interface.
- Respond fast with quick boot-up when time is critical.
- Enhance comfort and efficiency with adjustable height and screen.
Designed for easy cleaning
Single-surface, splash-resistant screen has no seams, buttons, keyboard or a monitor frame to trap contaminants.
Flush transducer connection helps to reduce the places germs can hide.
Screen withstands medical disinfectants and everyday wear and tear.
Portability for better mobility - on the go
Sleek, compact system wheels into tight spaces such as bedside or trauma bay.
Universal docking system enables mounting to a cart or a table dock without tools for easy transfer while on battery.
Quick-boot-up readies the system by the time gloves are put on
Fast battery recharge minimizes downtime.
Optional storage tray keeps supplies within reach for convenience.
Straightforward and flexible data management
Easily record, archive, recall and transfer files, or print.
Flexible archiving so users never have to leave images in the machine.
Send images to the destination – PACS or EMR – even on battery and unplugged.
Use the DVI port to display user screens on an external monitor.
Get easy archiving with multiple file formats: JPEG and MP4 (one-minute loop capability).
Save images to SD Card or USB drive for easy archiving.
Transfer images on the spot with wired or wireless (optional) network connection.
Store images and cine loops to a shared folder across the network for attachment to EMR.
Store images to PACS and worklist with optional DICOM.
Print on the go with optional black-and-white printer.