Smart and clear imaging combined with eFLOW and Auto Angle Correct makes this a small and reliable system for any work environment. Thoroughly simple and compact. As a user-friendly diagnostic ultrasound system full of functional and ergonomic features, F37 is ready to be the user's partner. The F37’s simple operational features provide an easy and smooth workflow. The necessary controls for routine examinations are intuitively laid out, with high priority on reducing the examiner's operation steps. Imaging features inherited from higher-class models provide a work environment for concentrated examinations. The F37 delivers outstanding images while maintaining comfort for the patient and the examiner.
FORUMSView All (8)
12 days ago
|Hitachi Aloka F37 curve probe signal dropout.|
I Have a problem with my Hitachi Aloka F37 ultrasound machine curve probe displaying signal dropout. Is there any solution other than replacing the probe. By inspection No damage, tears, broken parts were recognized. The dropout is being noted fixed centrally Whenever I move the probe. If anybody can help I can provide him with a video for the case. Thankfully yours. images: https://ibb.co/fXGBj29 https://ibb.co/KVxvLYZ Reply
a month ago
Hello! I have two questions about measurements. Is it possible to edit the position of the measurement points in the Aloka F37 Camera? That could be done in the Aloka SSD-3500 with the Mark Ref button. The second question is whether it is possible to change the measurements from auto to manual mode from the controll panel, without having to enter the settings. Best regardsReply
2 years ago
|the orientation mark|
I want to change the orientation mark from RIGHT side of the screen to the LEFT side.. Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
- Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
- Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
- The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed
- At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
- The new high-efficiency probes are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams without raising the temperature on the probe surface.
- The image quality contributes to reduction of examination time
- Patient-friendly examinations enabled by the small size of the probe
- Basic measurement results can be transferred onto the report
- Unique probe holder for endocavity probes