DESCRIPTIONEPIQ 5 features our most powerful architecture ever applied to ultrasound imaging.
FORUMSView All (10)
4 days ago
|philips epiq 5 error 503|
Please help solve the problem
EventInfo InfoCategory="ApplicationEvent" LogCategory="Application" EventCategory="Error" EventID="600000.5MZ8.VTYA.3221225472" Description="FieldServiceText: SW:Most likely cause is that there was an I2C error.; StationName: ; Message: Failed to initialize ACB board TM1I2cDpu; Additional Details: fecErrorCode: 0, MoreInfo: timestamp: 0 usec;Reply
3 months ago
|Won't Boot Up|
When the green progress bar gets approximately half way, it turns red and the machine shuts down. Has anybody had this experience?Reply
a year ago
|Error code 031|
Hello, has anyone encountered error code 031 transducer reselect? Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- The new challenges in global healthcare
- Unprecedented advances in premium ultrasound performance can help address the strains on overburdened hospitals and healthcare systems, which are continually being challenged to provide a higher quality of care cost-effectively. The goal is quick and accurate diagnosis the first time and in less time. Premium ultrasound today demands improved clinical information from each scan, faster and more consistent exams that are easier to perform, and a higher level of confidence, even for technically difficult patients.
- More confidence in the diagnoses even for the most difficult cases
- Proprietary nSIGHT Imaging architecture introduces a totally new approach to forming ultrasound images without compromise. nSIGHT Imaging strengthens the power of PureWave, useful in imaging technically difficult patients.
- EPIQ 5 offers a wide variety of sophisticated Q-Apps to quantify ultrasound image information. It’s the most intelligent premium ultrasound system ever, offering a complete set of easy-to-use quantitative tools.
- Anatomical Intelligence is the heart of EPIQ 5
- Philips exclusive Anatomical Intelligence Ultrasound (AIUS) is designed to elevate the ultrasound system from a passive to an actively adaptive device. With advanced organ modeling, image slicing, and proven quantification, exams are easy to perform, more reproducible, and deliver new levels of clinical information.
- Designed to reinvent the user experience
- EPIQ 5 has completely reinvented the premium ultrasound user experience. Ease of use, workflow, ergonomics, portability and they've revolutionized how the user interacts with an ultrasound system from every standpoint, and kept it beautifully intuitive and very quiet.