Engineered for efficiency and reliability and powered by Philips proven performance, it gets users diagnostic images, quickly even on the most technically difficult patients. Its intuitive design and walk-up usability helps provide elegant, efficient care every day. The Affiniti 70 ultrasound system delivers innovation that responds to the needs of a busy ultrasound department and gives confident results.
FORUMSView All (21)
2 months ago
|ultrassom dont start|
equipament when start stay on screean initial anybody had the same problem? thankfullReply
9 months ago
|Diag codes: 045.WFSZ.2ANE.3|
Hello! Philips Affinity 70c Turns on and immediately displays error 045.WFSZ.2ANE.3 and the backlight of the lower key goes out.Reply
a year ago
Hi, we have tis diagnostic code in an Philips Affiniti 70: DiagCode 045.G683.2KX9.4 SoftwareRuildVersion: 184.108.40.2065 can anybody help on this issue? Thanks Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Affiniti 70 combines outstanding performance and efficient workflow. The system's PureWave transducers are designed to increase penetration in technically difficult patients, so that one transducer can provide diagnostic confidence on easy patients as well as difficult patients. Precision beamforming delivers superb spatial and contrast resolution, outstanding tissue uniformity, few artifacts, and reduced image clutter.
- Tissue Specific Presets (TSPs) automatically adjust over 7500 parameters to optimize the transducer for the specific exam type, producing excellent image quality with little or no need for image adjustment.
- The Affiniti 70 is so intuitive that users with ultrasound experience require minimal training on system use to complete an exam. The elegantly simple control panel eliminates unnecessary buttons while keeping the most used ones nearby, and the large monitor and tablet-like touchscreen add to the system's ergonomics. At just 83.5 kg, Affiniti 70 can easily be pushed down hallways and maneuvered in tight spaces.
- Affiniti 70 boasts a low total cost of ownership, making it a smart investment. The modular design enhances reliability and aids rapid repair, and it consumes nearly 60% less power than its predecessor.
- Designed to sets users ahead and helps keep them ahead, the Affiniti 70 ultrasound system delivers innovation that responds to the needs of a busy ultrasound department. Engineered for efficiency and reliability and powered by Philips superb performance, it brings outstanding image quality, walk-up usability, and broad applicability.
- Affiniti 70 ultrasound system’s precision beamforming, PureWave technology, Tissue Specific Presets, and efficiency tools deliver both performance and workflow for confident throughput. A complete cardiovascular solution, it provides both adult and pediatric echocardiography (including TEE), stress echocardiography, left ventricular opacification, vascular imaging, and quantification tools.
- Affiniti 70 ultrasound system delivers outstanding image quality and advanced tools for all gestational ages and complex gynecological cases – in a system that is out-of-the-box usable. Its simplified yet intuitive user interface and easy access to critical features produce superb diagnostic information quickly – all in an ergonomic design, to let users work with less reach and fewer steps.
- Philips leverages the experiences of its customers to design Affiniti 70 to address the challenges of daily scanning.
- With Philips Affiniti 70, workflow meets wow. The system addresses the everyday need to scan quickly and deliver results efficiently, while incorporating those innovations that make Philips ultrasound the choice of those who demand quality images and proven clinical applications.