DESCRIPTIONCARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus
Since its introduction, the CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution has set a benchmark for imaging performance in hospitals around the world.
Today, it still offers the power of the X-Factor, with a wireless DRX Plus Detector that works across virtually all of your imaging systems. It still features modular
design, to t your individual space, workow and budget. And it still protects you from technology obsolescence with its future-proof design. But now, the Evolution Plus delivers even more: a full range of new features and options that makes it more powerful, more dependable and more affordable than ever.
FORUMSView All (3)
2 years ago
|DRX-Evolution Plus Animation Demo - Digital Radiography for Medical Imaging|
An animated demo of the next evolutionary stage of the DRX-Evolution: The DRX-Evolution Plus. This is a Digital Radiography (DR) product for medical imaging (X-ray). Reply
2 years ago
|Ysio MAX vs DRX-Evolution plus|
Does someone have a comparison sheet with details between Ysio MAX from Siemens and DRX-Evoltuion Plus from Carestream? or at least I need the data sheet or manual of Ysio MAX.Reply
3 years ago
|Auto positioning settings|
How many preprogrammed tube and Bucky positions plus generator and collimator settings does the DRX Evolution Plus have?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
The new DRX-Evolution Plus offers
- New LED lighting for enhanced functionality and aesthetics
- Greater flexibility with an extended tube column
- High performance Carestream generator
- Optional table to accommodate patients up to 705 lbs (320 kg)
- Forward-looking design to accommodate advanced imaging applications in the future
Proven Image Quality
- The wireless, cassette-sized DRX Detector and EVP Plus image-processing software deliver superb image quality.
- Optional EVP Plus Software provides increased latitude and high-contrast image detail.
- Software options accommodate specialties such as pediatrics, orthopedics, and trauma.
- Choose a one-, two- or three-detector option to perform many types of imaging exams, including tabletop and long-length imaging.
- The automated overhead tube is designed for positioning convenience and efficiency.
- Detectors are fixed or wireless.
- Customize a DR solution to fits your workflow and budget.
- Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows.
- Designed for advanced future applications.
- Images are ready for viewing and manipulation on the console and in seconds.
- One space-saving console controls all medical imaging functions.
- Auto-positioning for fast and accurate setup