DESCRIPTIONRadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System
Equipped with a choice of digital flat panel detectors from Canon, the RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System can improve workflow, throughput, and patient care. Fast processing times make it easy to capture high-quality diagnostic images for routine diagnosis or challenging trauma while adding flexibility in patient positioning and the ability to manage or manipulate images at bedside. No more film and chemistry or carrying cassettes to a CR reader; the RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System offers immediate improvements in bedside imaging: from fast turnaround times and outstanding diagnostic image quality.
FORUMSView All (5)
9 months ago
|Service manual and battery replacement|
Has anyone replaced the battery on the canon radpro 40 and what is the process? Also can someone provide the SERVICE MANUAL?Reply
9 months ago
|Battery replacement process|
Has anyone replaced the battery on these and what is the process? Also can someone provide the SERVICE MANUAL?Reply
2 years ago
|Cannon RadPro FM Manual|
I am looking for the service manual for a cannon RadPro FM unit. If anyone has it please help. Thank youReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile Radiography Companies
Canon Flat Panel Detectors
- The RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System is compatible with the Canon portable and wireless digital radiography detectors. Depending on your organization's needs, each flat panel detector series has either a Gadolinium Oxysulfide or Cesium Iodide scintillator, helping to produce high resolution images that may be previewed within 3-5 seconds.
Single or Dual Panel Solution
- Single detector and dual panel detector configurations are available.
Mobile Radiography Room
- Rather than bring the patient to the radiography room, you can bring the radiography room to the patient with this mobile solution. Patients with limited mobility, need assistance at bedside, or in wheelchairs can easily be imaged.
- For added technologist's convenience, 17" inch touch-screen with integrated generator controls allows the technologist to simply select the study being performed and automatically program the generator to the correct technique. With storage areas for all that a technologist needs during a mobile examination, the RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System is an invaluable resource for the technologist.
Maneuvering and Positioning
- With a mere press of the handle, large 17 inch wheels that are powered by 2 independent drive motors easily tackles typical facility obstacles. With power-assisted pressure sensitive steering, the RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System is simple to control and drive while minimizing the amount of force required by the technologist. The telescoping tube arm provides 6 additional inches in length to provide flexible positioning management at a patient's bedside. Equipped with precision positioning buttons, a technologist can easily adjust the mobile unit from the handles of the tube arm if needed.
- The high frequency generator provides up to 150kVp, 500mA, and 500mAs which, when paired with the standard 300KHU x-ray tube, is powerful enough to shoot through most patients, including bariatric. With 2 battery systems, the RadPRO Mobile 40kW Digital X-ray System provides independent power for exposure control and the drive system reducing power drain and allowing for increased productivity.
kW Rating: 40 kW
kVp Range: 40 to 150 kVp
mA Range : 10 - 500 mA Selectable
Number of mA Stations : 18
Exposure Time Range: 0.001 - 10 sec.
mAs Range: 0.1 - 500 mAs
Generator Integration :Yes, 3 PT technique
Anatomical Programs : 500+ Anatomical settings
Line Requirements: Single Phase Line Regulation from 100 - 240 Vac (+/-10%)
Anode Heat Capacity :300 kHu
Focal Spot : 0.6 / 1.2 mm
Target Angle: 12º (Optional 16º)
Tube Rotation : "X" Axis +/- 155°
Tube Rotation: "Z" Axis 90°
Tube Travel - Vertical: 57 inches (145 cm)
Tube Travel - Horizontal: 23.6 inches (60 cm)
Counterbalanced Tube Arm: Yes
Lock Release Points: 5
Tube Arm Reach: 48.8 inches (124 cm)
Column Rotation : +/- 270°
Maximum Focal Distance to Floor: 79.7 inches (202.5 cm)
Minimum Focal Distance to Floor: 22.6 inches (57.5 cm)
Weight: 1210 pounds (550 kg)
Size (L x W x H) 53.35 inches x 26.7 inches x 77.6 inches (1355 mm x 678 mm x 1970 mm)
Touch Screen Console: 17" inch monitor
Anti-collision System : Yes, Frontal and Lateral
Motorized Unit: Yes, 4 km/h
Motor Drive(Standard): Two (2) independent drive motors, one for each wheel (forward and reverse)
Battery Systems: Two (2) independent systems for drive and exposure