Easy-to-operate, fully-featured intelligent X-ray high-voltage generator
Designed for optimal daily workflow, as a general X-ray system, wireless, tethered and fixed flat panels can be selected to best match your workflow. Additionally CR is fully supported. The Shimadzu RADspeed has been designed to work seamlessly with the wireless flat panel system.
FORUMSView All (14)
a year ago
|User, service, part list manuals and schematics|
I need the user manuals, maintenance, part list and schematics of the X-ray system, model Radspeed from Shimadzu. Thanks to anyone who can help me by sending these documents.Reply
a year ago
|User/Servive Manuals and Schematics|
Hello everyone, I need the user manual, installation and service manual and schematics of the Radspeed radiography system manufactured by Shimadzu. If anyone can help me with the provision of these manuals, my email is email@example.com Thank you very much to anyone who can help.Reply
2 years ago
|INVERTER THERMAL OVER|
Hello I have this message when I turn on the system. The 100 A Fuse is ok thanks for your helpReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Effortless tube positioning allows the operator to focus on patient care.
- Manual operation is also possible to make corrections of the fine-tuning positioning extremely simple
- Ensures high-quality radiographic images at the optimal X-ray dose.
- Enables fast positioning at complex angles for orthopedic applications.
- Up to 800 anatomical programs can be registered on the system
- The LCD screen and illumination colour can change according to the Bucky table or X-ray tube settings selected
- Different alarm sounds can also be specified for various events, e.g. when preparation for exposure is complete.
- Combination with DR system optimises your workflow
- Images are taken while swinging the X-ray tube and moving the FPD. These images are automatically stitched together to obtain wide-range images along the body axis instantly.