DESCRIPTIONFuji Xg1 Smart CR Flash Lite IIP.
Fujifilm’s FCR XG-1 Computed Radiography system greatly simplifies digital X-ray imaging. This extremely compact device reads and processes digital X-ray image information that’s been recorded on an imaging plate (IP) using a cassette-type X-ray stand. Simple by adding the XG-1 to your existing equipment, your radiography room can provide all the benefits of a highly advanced digital system, without having to replace all of your equipment. Portability and connectivity features ensure unprecedented versatility, since you can move the imager outside the radiology department, establish a remote imaging network, then quickly and easily print out hard copies on film using an image recorder. FCR XG-1: the digital X-ray imaging system that’s easy-to-use and goes anywhere.
FORUMSView All (36)
15 days ago
pls any one can help me Ihave fujifilm fcr-xg1-cr-ir346ru got error 10391Reply
7 months ago
|Microns and bits|
how many microns and bitsReply
7 months ago
|No image |
Hello everyone, how are you? I have a problem with the Fujifilm FCR XG-1 When I put the cassette in the reader, the image begins to appear on the computer screen, but it does not come out completely, part of it is missing, nothing in this part is black. I need your help pleaseReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Computed Radiography Companies
- Advanced digital-image processing produces easy-to-read, high-diagnostic-value radiographs.
- Can use the XG-1 in a multitude of environments and situations.
- The XG-1 works with most existing equipment, ensuring that you reap the benefits of digital without having to replace your radiography room equipment.
- In multiple-unit configuration, CR Console will mutually share the patient's database throughout the network allowing easy access to the patient datasets from anywhere.
- Compact single-cassette reader with automatic feed/load streamlines workflow, improving cost performance with processing potential of 62 IP/hr (14" x 14").
- Wide dynamic range captures rich diagnostic information; automatic sensitivity-adjustment function minimizes variations in X-ray exposure, ensuring more consistent image quality.
Reading Gray Scale: 12 bits/pixel
Power Supply: Single phase 50-60HZ, 120/200-240VAC ±10%, 2.6-1.3A
Humidity: 40~80%RH (No dew condensation)