DESCRIPTIONPatient temperature management has never been as effective. Blanketrol® II is known for having the highest flow rate of any hyper-hypothermia system.
The microprocessor controlled, Blanketrol® II total body Hyper-Hypothermia water therapy system provides effective patient warming and/or cooling all in one system! The Blanketrol® II offers the largest heater and highest flow rates of any hyper-hypothermia system providing a fast response to core body temperature regulation.Studies have shown that conductive water therapy is faster and more efficient than the reflective blanket approach to re-warming post-op patients. Microprocessor controlled Blanketrol® II provides the highest flow rate of any hyper-hypothermia system. This higher flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling, with a more consistent water temperature at the blanket.
FORUMSView All (13)
6 months ago
what do you clean with Reply
a year ago
|Out of paper indicator |
My machine won't run tracing on my ECG it's states out of paper and roll is almost fullReply
a year ago
|Hypo, Hyperthermia System, CINCINNATI SUB ZERO PRODUCTS - Blanketrol 222|
PM's required on unit Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- The unit’s compact size and built-in handle provide ease of use with swivel casters that provide mobility and prevent the unit from tipping. A built-in storage drawer is included in the unit for storage of instruction manuals, probes, connector cables, and hoses.
- The high water flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling for effective temperature therapy.
- Three independent safety limits combined with audible and visual alarms to protect your patient.
- Includes three blanket connections for user convenience.
- Three operation modes and swivel casters offer ease of use. Operation modes include automatic to control patient temperature, manual to control water temperature, and monitor mode to simply monitor the patient’s temperature.
- The Blanketrol® II also includes pre-warming/cooling feature to simplify setup.