Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol II
Manufactured by Cincinnati Sub-Zero
DESCRIPTIONPatient temperature management has never been as effective. Blanketrol® II is known for having the highest flow rate of any hyper-hypothermia system.
The microprocessor controlled, Blanketrol® II total body Hyper-Hypothermia water therapy system provides effective patient warming and/or cooling all in one system! The Blanketrol® II offers the largest heater and highest flow rates of any hyper-hypothermia system providing a fast response to core body temperature regulation.Studies have shown that conductive water therapy is faster and more efficient than the reflective blanket approach to re-warming post-op patients. Microprocessor controlled Blanketrol® II provides the highest flow rate of any hyper-hypothermia system. This higher flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling, with a more consistent water temperature at the blanket.
FORUMSView All (13)
4 years ago
My name is Katie Harney and I am a NICU RN at Advocate Children's Hospital in Oak Lawn, Il, where the Sub-Zero Blanketrol II is used. I am currently completing my Master's Capstone Project which is creating a sedation protocol for the NICU to use when a neonate is on the hypothermic blanket. I am wondering if you could provide me with any recommended protocols or EBP which suggests that sedation improves the health outcomes of these patients. I know a Blanketrol rep came to speak to our unit about 2 years ago and stated that sedation is recommended. Also, is it possible to schedule another rep to come speak to the unit once the implementation process of this Protocol is put into place?
Thank you for your time,
5 years ago
|Is it safe to use the warming blanket with....|
What are the manufacturer recommendations for using the warming blanket to warm a patient during a long case in a lateral position on the bean bag, with the blanket either underneath the patient or underneath the bean bag?
6 years ago
|como soluciono en un blanketrol ii|
tengo un blanketrol ii .. con un problema en el cual lo pongo en operacion de 37 c .. y luego de alcanzar la temperatura el equipo hace corto y se lleva la llave magnetica del taller ...igual si pongo en 5 c .. el equipo inmediatamente hace corto con la llave del taller .. SOLUCIONES POSIBLES ...????Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- The unit’s compact size and built-in handle provide ease of use with swivel casters that provide mobility and prevent the unit from tipping. A built-in storage drawer is included in the unit for storage of instruction manuals, probes, connector cables, and hoses.
- The high water flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling for effective temperature therapy.
- Three independent safety limits combined with audible and visual alarms to protect your patient.
- Includes three blanket connections for user convenience.
- Three operation modes and swivel casters offer ease of use. Operation modes include automatic to control patient temperature, manual to control water temperature, and monitor mode to simply monitor the patient’s temperature.
- The Blanketrol® II also includes pre-warming/cooling feature to simplify setup.